Call out to 343i: add an Infection Playlist

For those of us who have played Halo Reach’s ‘Infection’ mode know, Halo 4’s
new ‘Flood’
mode is no where near as good in terms of forging and custom games and even general gameplay when compared
to the clamey claw of Halo Reach’s ‘Living Dead’ playlist.

Unless you <mark>add an Infection playlist/gametype</mark> along side the Flood gametype could you please fix these issues that me, and hundreds of other gamers are finding.

Make it so you can change the floods weapons.
Without this its impossible to create new and interesting custom games that we saw in Reach such as, ‘just keep driving’, ‘get out of my house’, and undead village, speed halo etc…

Make it so that you can change the colour of the Humans/suvivors.
This ties in with the above request, it makes the game boring and lacks imagination and creative gametype potential.

Make weapon pick avalible to the Flood.
Theres no way people are going to create better customs than prevoiusly seen in Halo Reach if they can’t even change the flood/infected’s weapons.

I can’t see why this would be hard to do, we saw it in Halo Reach where they would add brand new playlists and patch old ones up.

Moderator’s note - please don’t call out others.

Please don’t call out other members as it goes against the rules and will get your thread locked.
If you want improved custom options, support these guys

I was calling out the Halo waypoint admin.

I really don’t know why they changed infection in the first place

Just slap a new name on it with new player models and it would work. No reason to change the mechanics of a popular playlist.

> I really don’t know why they changed infection in the first place
>
> Just slap a new name on it with new player models and it would work. No reason to change the mechanics of a popular playlist.

Because the old one had a lot of problems including the massive imbalance between Survivor and Infected.

Flood fixed all that, and is really a good and well played playlist.

> > I really don’t know why they changed infection in the first place
> >
> > Just slap a new name on it with new player models and it would work. No reason to change the mechanics of a popular playlist.
>
> Because the old one had a lot of problems including the massive imbalance between Survivor and Infected.
>
> <mark>Flood fixed all that, and is really a good and well played playlist.</mark>

until a flood flies across the map and kills you… I wish they would take away the flood’s thruster pack

…so I can camp a corner and get 30+ kills on slow moving, melee range zombies. /logic

New Flood is super fun and balanced, but I agree they -Yoinked!- the Customs by not allowing Flood to hold weapons besides the Flood arm. So many good customs were based on Infection…

Why can’t they just fix these things? Why do you want them to add a whole seperate playlist?

IMO Flood is so much better than default Living Dead Infection. It’s actually FUN being the Flood in Halo 4.