call of halo

<mark>Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.</mark>

Halo 5: Guardians doesn’t feel like a true Halo game for one simple reason: you die way too fast. If this was an early glimpse into the arena multiplayer mode of an entirely new IP, then the damage-until-death measure wouldn’t matter at all. Unfortunately, this is a Halo game, and with that comes certain expectations. Arguably the single most entertaining aspect of a classic Halo firefight is the ability to compose a strategy on the fly. Spartans have always been tanks that take massive amounts of damage before ultimately keeling over, which allows players with slower reaction times to use their minds to beat their opponents. This moment-to-moment strategy is still somewhat present in Halo 5: Guardians, but it’s been lessened to the point where it feels like some bizarre combination of Halo and Call of Duty. This just isn’t halo anymore I’m already back on the Mcc to play some real halo, trading my copy in tomorrow.

I agree that TTK is lower than I’d like, but it’s not enough to ruin the game and it’s nowhere near CODs speed.

It does feel way too fast. A firefight that could easily be won in any other Halo, you’ll be lucky if you survive in this one.

> 2535461838226576;1:
> Halo 5: Guardians doesn’t feel like a true Halo game for one simple reason: you die way too fast. If this was an early glimpse into the arena multiplayer mode of an entirely new IP, then the damage-until-death measure wouldn’t matter at all. Unfortunately, this is a Halo game, and with that comes certain expectations. Arguably the single most entertaining aspect of a classic Halo firefight is the ability to compose a strategy on the fly. Spartans have always been tanks that take massive amounts of damage before ultimately keeling over, which allows players with slower reaction times to use their minds to beat their opponents. This moment-to-moment strategy is still somewhat present in Halo 5: Guardians, but it’s been lessened to the point where it feels like some bizarre combination of Halo and Call of Duty. This just isn’t halo anymore I’m already back on the Mcc to play some real halo, trading my copy in tomorrow.

Judging by your profile and service record, you haven’t played any Halo game.

> 2533274858166507;4:
> > 2535461838226576;1:
> > Halo 5: Guardians doesn’t feel like a true Halo game for one simple reason: you die way too fast. If this was an early glimpse into the arena multiplayer mode of an entirely new IP, then the damage-until-death measure wouldn’t matter at all. Unfortunately, this is a Halo game, and with that comes certain expectations. Arguably the single most entertaining aspect of a classic Halo firefight is the ability to compose a strategy on the fly. Spartans have always been tanks that take massive amounts of damage before ultimately keeling over, which allows players with slower reaction times to use their minds to beat their opponents. This moment-to-moment strategy is still somewhat present in Halo 5: Guardians, but it’s been lessened to the point where it feels like some bizarre combination of Halo and Call of Duty. This just isn’t halo anymore I’m already back on the Mcc to play some real halo, trading my copy in tomorrow.
>
>
> Judging by your profile and service record, you haven’t played any Halo game.

Not everyone on here has linked their profile to their gamertag.

The game is not old halo. Its classic style arena halo. Kill times may be sped up a touch but do we reaky want H3 kill times again. on the other hand remember halo CE killtimes…everyone seems to forget how fast HCE killtimes are.