Call of Duty's Response to Halo 4

is this.

Yeah, because their last entry was the best selling game of all time. Clearly, their worried about a franchise that hit it’s peak five years ago.

> is this.

Hahhahah! This is so true man!

> is this.

lol! this is hillarious! its true though

Funny even if untrue . . .

Even Microsoft thought they needed to end the conference with BLOPS2, despite the fact that even the media thought Halo 4 (CAMPAIGN) looked much better.

> Yeah, because their last entry was the best selling game of all time. Clearly, their worried about a franchise that hit it’s peak five years ago.

I would be worried about a game that stole the show from me, especially when that show happens to be the most important game-related show on Earth.

But yeah, this was mainly just a little funny thing. I know CoD is more popular than Halo.

> > Yeah, because their last entry was the best selling game of all time. Clearly, their worried about a franchise that hit it’s peak five years ago.
>
> I would be worried about a game that stole the show from me, especially when that show happens to be the most important game-related show on Earth.

The problem is the GAMING community as a whole know Halo is a better product (Aaron Rogers says so).

But the majority of the public just picks up the modern recognizable free kill shooter that awards you no matter how badly you play.

Fan boys and their imaginary wars. They refuse to acknowledge the influence CoD’s had over Halo, and continue living in la-la land claiming “the king is back”. Just a bit ironic. Anyway, two different games. Whether one is more popular than the other really doesn’t concern you.