call of duty or halo

Hi guys in lighten of the recent beta release of halo 5 I was astonished to see that halo 5 has a fun online multiplayer due to the new diversity of the spartan abilities I was also astonished to see that I was killed by something similar as quickscopes from the series call of duty now im not mad or frustrated im simply writing this to the halo community for my voice to be heard and get some answers that others have failed to answer for me to the halo community I need an answer

kill cams are inaccurate and are the most beta thing in the beta.

> 2533274806462140;2:
> kill cams are inaccurate and are the most beta thing in the beta.

Could this be true

After seeing that the Sniper works just like Call of Duty’s sniper I was waiting to hear if Quickscoping was in Halo now. The killcams are pretty accurate so if you saw a quickscope then it probably was a quickscope

Way to ruin Halo 343

> 2535416519117528;4:
> After seeing that the Sniper works just like Call of Duty’s sniper I was waiting to hear if Quickscoping was in Halo now. The killcams are pretty accurate so if you saw a quickscope then it probably was a quickscope
>
> Way to ruin Halo 343

Thanks for the feedback

> 2535416519117528;4:
> After seeing that the Sniper works just like Call of Duty’s sniper I was waiting to hear if Quickscoping was in Halo now. The killcams are pretty accurate so if you saw a quickscope then it probably was a quickscope
>
> Way to ruin Halo 343

It works nothing like a CoD sniper.

> 2533274824524390;1:
> Hi guys in lighten of the recent beta release of halo 5 I was astonished to see that halo 5 has a fun online multiplayer due to the new diversity of the spartan abilities I was also astonished to see that I was killed by something similar as quickscopes from the series call of duty now im not mad or frustrated im simply writing this to the halo community for my voice to be heard and get some answers that others have failed to answer for me to the halo community I need an answer

UUUhhh,mmmm, neither…!

> 2533274825701861;6:
> > 2535416519117528;4:
> > After seeing that the Sniper works just like Call of Duty’s sniper I was waiting to hear if Quickscoping was in Halo now. The killcams are pretty accurate so if you saw a quickscope then it probably was a quickscope
> >
> > Way to ruin Halo 343
>
>
> It works nothing like a CoD sniper.

Agreed… NOTHING like a CoD sniper.