Cahmpion rank, Slayer solo queue, Is it possible?

Is it possible to get to be Champion in ranked slayer playing solo and with no microphone? I know that some pros have done it but I want to hear regular people who is good playing halo, is it possible? Have you done it?

It’s possible if you’re really, really good (you can carry a team regularly), or are really, really lucky (get placed on teams with people who are really good). Otherwise, it’s a whole lot of suffering placing your faith in Randoms game after game.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it realistic? Definitely not. Matching with random teammates will create random match outcomes. Unless you have a boatload of time, and the personal skill level to carry 3 random players consistently you likely won’t be getting champ solo.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> It’s possible if you’re really, really good (you can carry a team regularly), or are really, really lucky (get placed on teams with people who are really good). Otherwise, it’s a whole lot of suffering placing your faith in Randoms game after game.

The way I see it, the system is designed to be so “balanced” that is really difficult to be matched with 3 consistently good team mates all the time there’s (most of the times) one really good one guy and one really bad, who can mess with your path to champion. Also in my opinion 4 regularly good teammates in a team and communicating, can easily beat 4 good randoms with one really really good guy in the opposite team. So is very difficulty, not to say impossible. I saw some videos when naded did it solo, and boy, it was not easy at all, even for him being a pro (and a really good one).

Very easily attainable. It’s Slayer, it = ez street. The only problem would be finding games, I just stop playing Halo when it’s either play social or search for 30 minutes at a time… At the least

> 2533274950162674;3:
> Is it possible? Yes. Is it realistic? Definitely not. Matching with random teammates will create random match outcomes. Unless you have a boatload of time, and the personal skill level to carry 3 random players consistently you likely won’t be getting champ solo.

Far from impossible, I think you’re overestimating how easy getting champ is, especially now that the arena playlists are dying. Only concern is finding games. Also, solo at champ level isn’t that bad, everyone understands what they’re doing, kinda. Most of the time you don’t have to carry. Slayer champs aren’t exactly daunting though.

> 2533274801262963;4:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > It’s possible if you’re really, really good (you can carry a team regularly), or are really, really lucky (get placed on teams with people who are really good). Otherwise, it’s a whole lot of suffering placing your faith in Randoms game after game.
>
> The way I see it, the system is designed to be so “balanced” that is really difficult to be matched with 3 consistently good team mates all the time there’s (most of the times) one really good one guy and one really bad, who can mess with your path to champion. Also in my opinion 4 regularly good teammates in a team and communicating, can easily beat 4 good randoms with one really really good guy in the opposite team. So is very difficulty, not to say impossible. I saw some videos when naded did it solo, and boy, it was not easy at all, even for him being a pro (and a really good one).

Of course. If there’s 8 random solos in a game, 4 being really good and 4 being really bad, there’s no way the system is going to place the 4 really good players against the 4 really bad players. It’ll split them up evenly to make even teams. The system will not stack teams in anyone’s favor. Going in as a Fireteam eliminates that element from your side of the equation. And yes, for the most part, a coordinated effort between a team will almost always come out on top against 4 randoms of similar skill. The exceptions likely being once you get to that real high-level play (Mid to High Onyx and Champion). Being able to communicate is a strong asset in this game.

I don’t think so. In the past maybe cause you could rank onyx off the bat and that was hard as it is but possible. Now the highest is onyx 1700 and then you have to win matches. So unless you are a beast of a player probably not. Maybe a few people could but I wouldn’t know

It’s certainly far from impossible, but unfeasible in practice. I bet many would become frustrated after getting a “mediocre” rank in Arena.

It’s possible but unlikely unless you are a one of the Halo Gods.

I did it. It took about a week of gaming.

Just got to champ 14 100% solo without a mic, yes it’s very possible, especially this late into H5. Have hardly ran into any other champion which consistently gave me a good game!

> 2535443999779185;11:
> I did it. It took about a week of gaming.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks