c. challenge not working

Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english (i’m french)

I have a big trouble with custom challenges since yesterday.

When i create some custom challenges they are in the active challenges list (normal) … I can follow the evolution of them (normal). But when they are finished they don’t give my credits and the challenge history list are unchanged.

My question is : Did someone have this trouble and do you succeeded to solve it …

Thanks for your answers.

Yes several people are having the issue. The challenge says completed but it doesn’t show up as 1st place like normal and no credits are rewarded. Hasn’t been resolved to my knowledge yet.

I don’t know that they’re working for anyone and as far as I know there has been no official word about the problem from 343.

It’s still broken for me as well.

Well atleast I’m not the only one having this problem. Would love for 343 to give us some news on this.

> Yes several people are having the issue. The challenge says completed but it doesn’t show up as 1st place like normal and no credits are rewarded. Hasn’t been resolved to my knowledge yet.

This^^

Yup, the custom challenges are not working for me either.

Since we have no information, I am left with the only tactic South park has taught me: Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble!

> Would love for 343 to give us some news on this.

Not exactly their strong point.

> > Would love for 343 to give us some news on this.
>
> Not exactly their strong point.

I have hope! It’s just slowly dwindling. lol

Thanks for your answers …

Everybody have this trouble since yesterday or before ?

I’m reassured by your comments. But did someone of 343 will help us ??

I hope but it’s not sure ^^

> Thanks for your answers …
>
> Everybody have this trouble since yesterday or before ?

Pas de quoi.

It had to have started sometime yesterday. I always set my challenges to expire between 11PM and midnight. Last night the credits didn’t show up, but they did the night before.

Earlier I finished some Custom Challenges, started them at around 6 and now It’s about 12, they were set to 3 hours, It says that they were “completed”. But not a single credit was awarded to me. :expressionless:

They used to work and would show up as “1st place”.

What’s wrong with the Custom Challenges?

> Earlier I finished some Custom Challenges, started them at around 6 and now It’s about 12, they were set to 3 hours, It says that they were “completed”. But not a single credit was awarded to me. :expressionless:
>
> They used to work and would show up as “1st place”.
>
> What’s wrong with the Custom Challenges?

Same problem, IDK whats wrong :confused:

> > Earlier I finished some Custom Challenges, started them at around 6 and now It’s about 12, they were set to 3 hours, It says that they were “completed”. But not a single credit was awarded to me. :expressionless:
> >
> > They used to work and would show up as “1st place”.
> >
> > What’s wrong with the Custom Challenges?
>
> Same problem, IDK whats wrong :confused:

I hope 343 fixes this.

> > > Earlier I finished some Custom Challenges, started them at around 6 and now It’s about 12, they were set to 3 hours, It says that they were “completed”. But not a single credit was awarded to me. :expressionless:
> > >
> > > They used to work and would show up as “1st place”.
> > >
> > > What’s wrong with the Custom Challenges?
> >
> > Same problem, IDK whats wrong :confused:
>
> I hope 343 fixes this.

me too

Me2 Im glad im not the only 1. Happened yesterday and today. They owe me around 28K LOL

Started yesterday for me also

> Me2 Im glad im not the only 1. Happened yesterday and today. They owe me around 28K LOL

Lol, they owe me quite a bit also. :x

Keeps happening to me as well.

That problem is going around like a bug, it seems, and quite a lot of people are having that issue by now (including myself). All we can do for now is to be patient and wait until 343i fix that.

Although I have to admit that some kind of official confirmation along the lines of “we know about that and are working on it” would be reassuring.