By the time Halo 4 comes out

By the time halo 4 comes out, which is a year. Is everyone gonna be forerunner or whatever the highest rank you can be. Someone who plays a couple hours a day will have no shot. So hopefully they will jack up the credits you earn for playing games.

I checked HaloCharts, I’m a frikkin’ Field Marshall about 50,000 Cr away from Hero and HaloCharts says I have about 3.6 years left before I become an inheritor and Reach is practically all I play. I don’t think that many people are gonna be even close.

I’ll be an inheritor by the time it comes out.

I did the math and it’s been 77.260274% for halo reach’s first anniversary.
I also did the math and if we go by 10 million credits per anniversary, I’m at 77.5656%
So I’m about 0.3% over what I should be if we go by 10 million credits per year

If I hadn’t spent a single credit, I could reach my credit goal today.
But I still need 1.2-1.3 million credits I believe. I’m currently trying to get to eclipse before july 3rd [special day].

I don’t play Reach as much as I did past Halo games, and the only games I once played was Halo. Reach just doesn’t keep my attention like the past Halos, so I don’t play it much. On Halo charts last time i looked, it would take me about 21 years to get to inheritor.

I don’t think that I’ll be playing Reach for much longer. Not that it’s bad, but it’s getting kinda stale. Besides, there are other games I’m keen on finally playing: Dragon Age 2 (waiting for an Ultimate Edition with all the DLC like for DA:O), Portal 2, Duke Nukem Forever, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Gears of War 3, Forza Motorsport 4, HCEA (primarily co-op campaign with different friends), F.3.A.R. (aka F.E.A.R. 3) and a few others.

According to my Reach Stats app, it should take me about 6 years to get to inheritor. I’m a General Grade 1 right now.
So for me, it’s a no

I’m not going to make it. Sad face. The highest I’ll probably get to is mythic. I don’t like farming FF or any of that -Yoink-. I play legit.

> I checked HaloCharts, I’m a frikkin’ Field Marshall about 50,000 Cr away from Hero and HaloCharts says I have about 3.6 years left before I become an inheritor and Reach is practically all I play. I don’t think that many people are gonna be even close.

No no no. They have it WRONG. When i was a Noble it said it would take me 3.9 year’s to MAX RANK and when i leveled up it said 302 day’s.

not everyone would be inheritor by halo 4. though common players would all be mythic ranks.