Buying the REQ you want with RP

My dudes, I have way too much time on my hands so I was wondering, what if you could save up RP and buy the specific REQ you wanted? Like as an alternative to buying packs, you pay more to get something specific you want. It could work like:
5,000RP = common
15,000RP = uncommon
50,000RP = rare
100,000RP = ultra rare
150,000RP = mythic ultra rare
200,000RP = legendary
300,000RP = mythic
(all excluding one time offers and stuff you actually have to earn from gameplay ie. Helioskrill, Achilles, various emblems, etc.)
Now I know what you’re thinking. 5,000RP for a common? Nobody would pay that! Well, it’s worth it to someone. Could be someone just wanting to complete a collection, could be someone that just wants the Recruit Charred armour. I don’t know your life man.
But it makes players really work hard if say one player really really wants that sick matching helmet that they have the armour for. Say I buy I a gold pack right? I’m SR 34 and I get a gold just for fun. BOOM! It’s like the hell jumper armour or something. I could get to SR 131 before I finally get the matching helmet, or I could grind and grind and really feel like I earned that helmet with my blood, sweat, and dank memes. Not only does it give players an option to try their luck with gold packs, but give newbies or seasoned pros an option to grind away so they can get something they’ve been seductively eyeing for who knows how long. Are these prices too extreme? Are they not extreme enough? Is this just one big bad idea I felt like throwing into a pit of despair? You tell me!

Buying individual items with REQ points is an excellent idea most of the time. But… Each content that costs quite a lot is a wee bit extreme… (especially single use REQs) Still, buying individual content with your own REQ points… Excellent idea.

I liked the system they had in Reach. Sadly we probably wont see that or ur idea in H5, but my hopes are high for H6

I don’t think that players should be allowed to buy individual cards. Instead, I would make all single use cards permanent unlocks that still use REQ energy like they do now. I would also separate cosmetic REQ packs from gameplay REQ packs, and only allow cosmetic packs to be purchased with real money. Unfortunately, this will never happen, but I can dream.

> 2533274843293223;4:
> I don’t think that players should be allowed to buy individual cards. Instead, I would make all single use cards permanent unlocks that still use REQ energy like they do now. I would also separate cosmetic REQ packs from gameplay REQ packs, and only allow cosmetic packs to be purchased with real money. Unfortunately, this will never happen, but I can dream.

Yeah, but what keeps players buying packs with rp after they have everything

> 2533274942042829;5:
> > 2533274843293223;4:
> > I don’t think that players should be allowed to buy individual cards. Instead, I would make all single use cards permanent unlocks that still use REQ energy like they do now. I would also separate cosmetic REQ packs from gameplay REQ packs, and only allow cosmetic packs to be purchased with real money. Unfortunately, this will never happen, but I can dream.
>
>
> Yeah, but what keeps players buying packs with rp after they have everything

That is a very good point, I didn’t think of that. In that case, only the normal weapons (normal rockets, normal shotgun, normal storm rifle, et cetera) would be permanent items that still use REQ energy. However, cosmetic items would still be separate.

I preferred the Reach system where you got your armor from completing commendations. As for one card equipment your idea is fine but prices a bit extreme.

> 2533274948626339;1:
> My dudes, I have way too much time on my hands so I was wondering, what if you could save up RP and buy the specific REQ you wanted? Like as an alternative to buying packs, you pay more to get something specific you want. It could work like:
> 5,000RP = common
> 15,000RP = uncommon
> 50,000RP = rare
> 100,000RP = ultra rare
> 150,000RP = mythic ultra rare
> 200,000RP = legendary
> 300,000RP = mythic
> (all excluding one time offers and stuff you actually have to earn from gameplay ie. Helioskrill, Achilles, various emblems, etc.)
> Now I know what you’re thinking. 5,000RP for a common? Nobody would pay that! Well, it’s worth it to someone. Could be someone just wanting to complete a collection, could be someone that just wants the Recruit Charred armour. I don’t know your life man.
> But it makes players really work hard if say one player really really wants that sick matching helmet that they have the armour for. Say I buy I a gold pack right? I’m SR 34 and I get a gold just for fun. BOOM! It’s like the hell jumper armour or something. I could get to SR 131 before I finally get the matching helmet, or I could grind and grind and really feel like I earned that helmet with my blood, sweat, and dank memes. Not only does it give players an option to try their luck with gold packs, but give newbies or seasoned pros an option to grind away so they can get something they’ve been seductively eyeing for who knows how long. Are these prices too extreme? Are they not extreme enough? Is this just one big bad idea I felt like throwing into a pit of despair? You tell me!

Cosmetics only and I’m down. I don’t mind WZ weapons in RNG.