buying req packs with money vs points

I’ve been buying req packs mainly with with points but today I decided to buy a few gold req packs.
The first 3-4 packs I got was certification for ghost ultra, certification for binary rifle, certification for incinerator cannon and certification for that red wraith (forgot the name)
I wonder if other people have experienced the same thing.
it seems that the req packs are better when you use money instead of points. or was I just lucky?

Lucky, I have gotten good things from Gold packs bought with points and $.

I honestly thought the same. All the packs i’ve bought with money have been a lot better than any of the points packs. Get ultra rare armor, tier 2-3 weapon certifications where as every time i get point packs i always get two pieces of armor or something, usually common too.

I think it’s just the luck of the draw. Nice pulls though

I’m glad that you have been lucky with your purchases. I bought one gold. Got urban gungoose cert and rare sword cert (don’t recall the name). The gungoose isn’t very exciting… I never use swords… Sigh… Wasn’t that happy with the purchase.

I’ve purchased 3 gold packs because I was curious as to whether the unlocks were better - they definitely were.
I got a rare sniper, hydra launcher, rocket launcher, and sword certifications, as well as a couple rare helmet unlocks. Plus the other cards were all really good ones. This is probably as good a haul as my 10+ gold packs purchased by in-game points.

I hate to say it, but it does feel there is a competitive advantage given to people spending more money if the certifications and cards obtained are generally superior to those purchased by in-game req points.

Statistically, no.

343 has already posted data stating that chances of unlocking something better are not changed depending on if you acquired them via points or real money.

Probably just getting lucky at the right moments.

It is always a possibility. From a profit standpoint, 343 would stand to make more because if you get good stuff, why not spend another 2.99!

> 2533274793650320;5:
> I’m glad that you have been lucky with your purchases. I bought one gold. Got urban gungoose cert and rare sword cert (don’t recall the name). The gungoose isn’t very exciting… I never use swords… Sigh… Wasn’t that happy with the purchase.

Not exciting? Used right, it is a beast. I got a rampage in one, it can one shot Spartans easy

> 2533274819303871;8:
> It is always a possibility. From a profit standpoint, 343 would stand to make more because if you get good stuff, why not spend another 2.99!

Yea, I would give better stuff to people who pay real money, and not admit it. (If I were 343)
Because they’d just keep spending more money lol.