buying individual req cards?

everyone has that one req that they love to use but it seems like they never get it, for me its the rain of oblivion (the tier 2 carbine). i think that players should be able to buy individual req cards. now before you say people would just spam tanks and banshees please keep in mind that some people already have huge stock piles of weapons but the level system prevents over use. now another way to balance it would be to make individual reqs cost a lot, like maybe 1,000 for just a basic tank. this system could even apply to customization. maybe make legendary armor or camo cost like 100k. your guys thoughts? and why not say what req youd love to buy.

didn’t you already post this?

I’d love to buy the Helioskrill helmet so i don’t have to deal with getting booted/glitched out of MCC

> 2533274873873545;3:
> I’d love to buy the Helioskrill helmet so i don’t have to deal with getting booted/glitched out of MCC

I thought to get helioskrill you needed to finish every game on Legendary in mcc.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> didn’t you already post this?

computer glitched out told me it didnt post reposted it, then realized it did post

I would love to be able to buy specific things that I want, such as armor or helmets or assassinations. The randomness of the REQ packs and the sheer volume of unlockables makes it really hard to get what you want.

I prefer this system. The randomness of the system forces players to look different, since they don’t have what they want. Everyone would also be buying ONI/Ultra vehicles and mythic weapons.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> > 2533274873873545;3:
> > I’d love to buy the Helioskrill helmet so i don’t have to deal with getting booted/glitched out of MCC
>
>
> I thought to get helioskrill you needed to finish every game on Legendary in mcc.

Yea but MCC likes to boot/glitch me out of missions when I’m almost finished with a level

> 2533274884269477;7:
> I prefer this system. The randomness of the system forces players to look different, since they don’t have what they want. Everyone would also be buying ONI/Ultra vehicles and mythic weapons.

with proper balancing it wouldnt matter besides in like 1 year 2 years all the dedicated players will have huge stockpiles of oni, ultra, or mythic weapons. i already own 30+ the answer and im only level 60 imagine the stock people might have in a year, this system just speeds up the inevitability of people gaining an absurd amount of req cards while eliminating the head ache that comes with random unlocks (like buying a gold pack and only getting uncommon stuff) i realize people will only buy three or four items but getting tons from random unlocks is no different then having tons because you bought them. and on the forcing players to look different whats better, happy players that look the same and all have armor they love or unhappy players with different armor? the only downside as far as customization goes (and its a small one) is some players might feel their lucky find of a legendary is now under mind buy the guy who dedicatedly saved req points to buy his.

I’d pay 5k req points per nornfang.

Definitely a system I’d like implemented into the game. Perhaps make it an extension available only through waypoint, forcing more people to use the site and perhaps signup for companies, post on the forums, etc.

> 2533274876621459;10:
> I’d pay 5k req points per nornfang.
>
> Definitely a system I’d like implemented into the game. Perhaps make it an extension available only through waypoint, forcing more people to use the site and perhaps signup for companies, post on the forums, etc.

no. no… its never a good idea to force players to use an online site to gain access to a gameplay mechanic, battlefields emblem system is a key example

First thing I’d buy would be a DMR.

> 2533274868076726;11:
> > 2533274876621459;10:
> > I’d pay 5k req points per nornfang.
> >
> > Definitely a system I’d like implemented into the game. Perhaps make it an extension available only through waypoint, forcing more people to use the site and perhaps signup for companies, post on the forums, etc.
>
>
> no. no… its never a good idea to force players to use an online site to gain access to a gameplay mechanic, battlefields emblem system is a key example

Better example - pretty much all of Destiny is sitting on Bungie.net going unread…

I would like to buy Prophet’s Bane. But that would be to OP.