Buying Eg skins again

A couple weeks ago I bought the Eg skins. I got my Eg skins and emblem with 2 other HCS skins. I unfortunately did not get the HCS skins that I wanted. I have completed my whole req collection (besides HCS skins) and just wanted to clarify. If I buy another Eg pack do I get 5 HCS skins?

Yep, whatever is left that you didn’t get before. I had to buy 4 to get all the new stuff, the last one for one remaining BR skin.

Oh sorry re read your post and I’m not certain if you get 5 or not as I bought one of each team then my last one only had 1 item left to get.

I will restate the question more simply as I think I phrased it wrong :slight_smile: So if you rebuy a pack I have already bought do I get other HCS skins?

> 2533274924401014;4:
> I will restate the question more simply as I think I phrased it wrong :slight_smile: So if you rebuy a pack I have already bought do I get other HCS skins?

if you have all other unlocks, yes… HCS skins, HCS armor, everything but the HCS emblem

Yes indeed for that, I just can’t say if you get 5 items or 2 items and points pack for the other 3 due to me buying each team like I did.

Ok I will buy the pack and tell you guys what I get. Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

I did get 5 HCS unlocks.

> 2533274924401014;8:
> I did get 5 HCS unlocks.

Cool. It did say that in the description.

Fans can also purchase multiple packs to further support their favorite teams, and we wanted to ensure the pack offered a great value each time. Purchasing the packs multiple times will unlock 5 rare or better visual customization items including additional HCS REQs, if available…

I kn

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2533274924401014;8:
> > I did get 5 HCS unlocks.
>
>
> Cool. It did say that in the description.
>
> Fans can also purchase multiple packs to further support their favorite teams, and we wanted to ensure the pack offered a great value each time. Purchasing the packs multiple times will unlock 5 rare or better visual customization items including additional HCS REQs, if available…

I know, just clarifying before i spend $10.