Buy the relief and recovery pack

Hello everybody. So not to long ago, we received the relief and recovery pack. And in the description it says, “ we will donate %100 of the money to those in need of the coronavirus and others on the front lines” I’m sure you’ve heard of the pandemic, and what’s happening around the world, and why I’m persuading you, to make a difference. To be a hero, and donate as little as $10 to hospitals and the GlobalGiving’s Coronavirus Relief Fund to help out and to do something to try and stop covid 19. So even if you don’t need the req pack for the weapon skins and the armor and helmets, do it to donate the money to stop this pandemic.

message me if you have any questions, or if you agree with me on this.

good luck, stay safe, and god bless. :pray:

thank you.

GT:

VexedShadow8

I bought it.
I’f they really want to sell those they should put the 343 skins in there. Bet they’d sell a crazy number of them.

Great to hear it!

yes I would also agree that maybe 343 should put the 343 skins in the pack for choosing to donate to the GlobalGiving coronavirus relief fund

> 2535447371726695;2:
> I bought it.
> I’f they really want to sell those they should put the 343 skins in there. Bet they’d sell a crazy number of them.

Or a unique skin. Unlike what became of Helioskrill, I would prefer my Fire Unicorn skin to remain somewhat rare.

also a great idea

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2535447371726695;2:
> > I bought it.
> > I’f they really want to sell those they should put the 343 skins in there. Bet they’d sell a crazy number of them.
>
> Or a unique skin. Unlike what became of Helioskrill, I would prefer my Fire Unicorn skin to remain somewhat rare.

Yeah, it would have to be something nobody has.
Though I bought it and didn’t expect anything for the donation. Most people need further motivation to donate, like races do with shirts.