Button mapping just for halo?

Would it be possible for 343 to add button mapping in game?

I’ve mapped my buttons with the app with it set for what I want for halo 5 but it make every other game unplayable and I can’t just turn it on and off cause I have it mapped kind of awkwardly and it takes a while for me to set it up.

I have my left stick and B switched. Could you please say what your mapping is exactly?

> 2533274924401014;2:
> I have my left stick and B switched. Could you please say what your mapping is exactly?

Jump is on right stick, thrust is on left stick, sprint is on A, grenade is on B, and crouch is on left bumber.

There is an easier mapping variation to that but it has less fluid movement.

Sprint and grenades being on A and B helped cut down on over use of them.

Jump and thrust has much better responsiveness where they are, it was the other way round at 1st but then I noticed the movement was much more fluid the way I have it.

Crouch where it is now is so easy to use in mid gun fights though I’m still getting used to crouch strafing. When having crouch held in and coming out of crouch is more fluid in mid fight.

Ohh that definitely seems confusing. I think the only thing that you can do is get an elite and use the switch to swap for different things.

> 2533274962122285;1:
> Would it be possible for 343 to add button mapping in game?
>
> I’ve mapped my buttons with the app with it set for what I want for halo 5 but it make every other game unplayable and I can’t just turn it on and off cause I have it mapped kind of awkwardly and it takes a while for me to set it up.

I can now relate to the situation you are in. I am playing on Fishstick and I am switching to Recon tomorrow. I want my y (weapon swap) to be on the right bumper (default reload). I have never played on Recon and when I remap them and I am having trouble remembering what buttons to press, I am going to look at the screen and it is going to say rb pick up weapon when that button actually swaps weapons. They definitely need a remap feature.

Is it possible to log into my account twice so I have 2 of the same account open twice and have seperate settings on each account place holder?

I really want to play an other game cause if I just play halo 5 all the time after a while I just feel like I’m going through the motions and not really playing the game properly cause of no variety in my gaming.

I’ve never understood why they don’t just give everyone complete control over key bindings. Most PC games, Bethesda’s RPGs, and Valve’s games on console all have that feature.

I mean, we can swap key bindings for our controllers console-wide, but not per-game. Having control of each specific game’s bindings would be more helpful.

I do not like the current Xbox button mapping, even though it’s just like one you’d see in an emulator. The main problem arises with the UI of games. It’s super confusing to press LB to select and RS to go back. Also, button prompts show different buttons than what you are actually going to press. These reasons are why I prefer in-game button mapping way more than Xbox and emulator button mapping.