But Flesh and Faith

We are not an undead empire nor an order of revenants. We are immortal!
Our strength is the enduring conviction we have in our flesh and our faith: That honor is based on loyalty to your clan, your family, and the expansion of our covenant.
You may call us Heretics, but we now see the truth! We have listened through rock and metal and time to your delusion. You will be silenced. The Great Journey is a beautiful lie and the rings will not provide you salvation to a doomed existence. There is no afterlife!
If you will not hear the truth, then we will show it to you.
We are a monument to all your sins!

Rules:

1. Send a friend request to xZollingerx & MoneyShot XXV along with Skyfall54b
  2. Play Halo often. Our general rule is to play at least a couple games in a time span of two weeks. This is a constant measurement of commitment to the Company! As we reach maximum capacity, members who have gone the longest without playing will be discharged to make room for new active players. You may also be discharged if you grown stagnant for long period of time. We encourage those who are removed to join the reserve company, The More Deluded.
  3. Don’t have thin skin. Try to have fun, and know when to get serious in games.
  4. Having, and participating on Discord is a requirement of our company, It is a great way to get to know your fellow company members and to find others in game that you can team up with. It is a good idea to join discord after you place your application for consideration.
  5. Play with other members of the Company! This is not an Achilles grind company! We are here because we want people to play Halo with. Time zones dictate playtime, however, try your best to play with the main body when feasible.
  6. You must have a mic. If you do not have a mic, you must use some alternate method to communicate in game, whether it be the Xbox app, headphones, or Kinect.
  7. If any of the previously stated rules are not met by any member, they will be discharged.
3 Likes

This is a good company…….friendly atmosphere where all are welcome. Pop into our discord, get to know some other people who have the same interests as you! Our discord is partners with many other Halo communities, so much to do and so much to see…….

discord.gg/AUDv7fFN
Flesh and Faith

2 Likes

Does the “Play a couple of games in a 2 week span or else you will be kicked” matter anymore now that you cannot leave or join spartan companies?

We are still figuring that part out as run everything on Discord at the moment.
Once we figure out a bot for Infinite, there will be similar rules. We still want an active community.

2 Likes

From what I understand Halo D bot will pull stats from infinite, so bots are in place. Also activity tracking on discord tells you who has or not played in x amount of days…… I would forget about getting kicked from a company. But instead join a Halo community like ours where there are others who want to play and have a good time……what zollinger is saying don’t just join discord and just disappear into the woodwork. Participate in on going conversations and join us via party chat while in game.

2 Likes

Halo Infinite Beta is in full swing and we are ready to play! If you are looking for a fun group to grind with, look no further. DM me here or on Xbox live for details!

1 Like

can i join your clan

Yes! Look for our Discord server, Flesh and Faith.

Great company run by some of the chillest and awesome people I have ever met. Family kind of community who are all very active. Server is a very well run and well oiled machine that is used by the entire company and it is easy to make new friends. If you want to meet some of the best people in the halo community while also never running out of people to play with every day then this company is for you. Remember, halo is triple the fun when playing with awesome people like everyone in this company. Hope to see you new recruits in the discord!

“We’re just getting started.”

• Master Chief, ‘Halo: Combat Evolved’

Your not so bad yourself………

Look at the second post here it has the name of the discord server. Join up and we will get you registered so you can take part of a growing Halo community. There are several giveaway contests coming up here in the near future that you don’t want to miss out on

dang it. My parents won’t let me get discord.

actually i am going to ask them

forget about the first post

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I would love to join. Gt frybread1313 I play pretty regularly at least everyday or so.

You can join our Discord server, Flesh and Faith.!

https://discord.gg/nfWxzfSy

If anyone is still looking, hit me up here or on Xbox messaging.

We run everything off of discord as the “Friends list” in game is horrible.

Flesh and Faith, I’m from a Milsim clan Called The Spartan Republic. We’re looking for other groups that would be interested in engaging in some friendly Clan vs. Clan matches, putting your best against our best! Is that something you all might be interested in?

1 Like