But Flesh and Faith is looking for new members!

If you are interested in joining up with a laid back company, this is the company for you.

We only have one rule: Play Halo 5. You don’t have to play everyday, but at least once a week. The more people that join our cause, the faster we will complete the full Armor set for everybody.

Our goal is to build a group of active people to jump into Halo Infinite with, not just a name on a roster! Hope to see you all there.

I can do all of that and will try HARD to get armor and helmet! Btw I’m a huge halo fan

We up to 48 members thus far and the numbers continue to rise. So far, we have a very steady and very large group of people who are online playing Halo every day and night. I don’t think I have run out of people to play with since the company was reborn.

If any of you out there are looking for an active and fun group without all the mandatory meetings, playtimes, or “tacticool” game speak, hit us up on our Spartan page. We don’t demand you change your name, armor set, or color. We just want you to play, have fun, help us out with Achillies, give us some laughs, and jump into Halo Infinite.

We hope to you see you there!

We are up to 63 members in less than a month! I’d say this is a great accomplishment. At this rate, we will reach 100 members, so don’t wait to claim your spot.

Also, once that cap is close to being met, we will have to start monitoring the activity of our members. We must at all costs, avoid stagnation. We need active members who will play at least once a week (unless they have something going on, of course).

I hope to see you soon.

If you are interested in joining, request through waypoint and one of the admins will accept.

~ZOLLINGER11B

We are up to 63 members in less than a month! I’d say this is a great accomplishment. At this rate, we will reach 100 members, so don’t wait to claim your spot.Also, once that cap is close to being met, we will have to start monitoring the activity of our members. We must at all costs, avoid stagnation. We need active members who will play at least once a week (unless they have something going on, of course).I hope to see you soon.If you are interested in joining, request through waypoint and one of the admins will accept.~ZOLLINGER11B

Well, we are almost to our goal of 100 members! We are 70% strength as of 9/6/2019! We are looking for more active players to join our ranks and help us earn the Achilles armor set and win games.

Don’t wait, claim your spot on our team today. Hit that request to join button and one of our admins will accept.

See you there!

-Zollinger11B

We are at 75% strength and still gaining momentum. We now have an up and running discord server, Youtube channel, facebook page, and Mixer channel! We want to fill the remaining seats with active players.

If you are an active player in search of a company, look no further!

~Zollinger11B

Halo fans,

We are making room for new players by eliminating stagnation. If you desire an active group of people to play with, look no further. Why join another Spartan company with ridiculous rules or inactive members? The whole point of the Spartan Company idea is to join a group of people who play Halo, not visit the game every couple of months. If you find yourself constantly find yourself playing with annoying randoms, maybe it is time for you to join our Spartan Company.

-Zollinger11B

Teammates,
Unfortunately, we had to make some cuts of people who joined and never played! We literally had people join who didn’t have game history. This goes back to what this company was founded on… finding people who play regularly. If you are looking for an active team, look no further. Request to join today!

~Zollinger11B

bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bvcGtjCc64/

We still have some space left. Claim your spot before it is too late!

Unfortunately, we had to let some people go today as they did not comply with the rules. IF you are looking for an ACTIVE clan, please inquire or request to join.

Hello, I am going to be back on my xbox next week and was wondering if I could join. I really can only play in the mornings and my main days of playing are on Tuesday and Thursday. Do you have people in your clan that play in the mornings during the week?

We would love to have you. There are some people who do play during that time.

Just a reminder for everyone that is considering joining the company. We do not stagnation. If you do not play Halo for more than three weeks (tempory until we reach max capacity; it will decrease) we must make room for another active player. We also expect compliance with discord. We had to let a lot of decent players go because it is simply to hard to communicate through Xbox live or through halo waypoint.
-Zollinger11B

LORE: We are not the heroes of your war songs. We do not answer your heretical war-cry. You may call us Heretics, but we now see the truth! We have faith only in our own flesh, not your delusions. We do not fall at your feet in silence. Containment is insurmountable! There will be no salvation to those who stand against us.
We have listened through rock and metal and time to your delusion. The Great Journey is a beautiful lie. The rings are an ugly truth. If you will not hear the truth, then we will show it to you. We rise, one by one, a legion of revenants. We are undying… We are undead. We are not your empire!
We are a monument to all your sins!
BACKGROUND:
But Flesh and Faith is a tight group of Halo 5 gamers. Most of us have been playing together for years. We have recently founded this Spartan Company because we wanted to build a roster of active Halo 5 players, not just a bunch of names taking up space. What is the point of joining a Spartan Company if no one plays?We want to gain a full roster to not only give new members a chance to get the Achilles armor but to also jump into Halo Infinite with a full crew without a hitch.RULES:
There are only two rules: Play Halo and join the Discord server. Most of us play every day/night, but we ask that you play at least once a week. If you are stagnant for 21 days or more, we must make room for another active player. We will consider exceptions and re-enlistments if you become active again.EXCEPTIONS:
The only exception to the rules stated above: Play with the company once in a while. If you never play with us, we assume that you are using us for the armor, which isn’t cool. It doesn’t have to be every time you play, but if no one else knows who you are after being in for a while will be grounds for removal.We look forward to playing with you!

<Delete me>

Like it says in my bio I have my good days and my bad days…I try to get on when I can, a lot of late afternoons after work or Friday and Saturday nights. Looking for a crew who just likes the thrill of the game…I know I’m not the greatest player but I keep playing and try to pick up new game play. Play a lot of CTF lately but open for other areana or warzone firefight matches. Just need a group to go into battle with, nothing sucks more than getting stuck in a match with players who just don’t get the idea of what they need to do.

i don’t have a mike as of now but can join team speaks or discord servers