BurnedGlobe Halo 4 armor idears

DISSCLAIMER: IF YOU DON’T LIKE THEN DONT COMMENT AND DONT HATE

Now, for my Idea, there should be many different sets of armour that you can get. Here is what I came(lol) up with.

1. Forerunner Armour: It looks like this armor here, and you can unlock it by Completing the First Mission On Legendary Difficulty with all skulls on.

2. Noble Armour: Basically the armor that you wear as noble 6. You can get this armor by reaching the rank of seargent in multiplayer

3. N7 Armour: Basically the same armour worn by commander shepheard but moddified for halo where the visor is colored so no eyes are shown and etc. http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/9/99/N7Armor.png This is unlocked by winning all the skulls

4. Uber Trooper Armour: The Armour of a storm trooper modified for halo
    http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/03/Stormarmor_negwt.jpgThis is unlocked through a single player achievement.

5. Promethian Combat Skin: The armor is self explanitory. http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/4/4a/Level_12_promethean.jpg You unlock it by completing every achievement

I WILL UPDATE THIS LATER WITH MORE ARMOR

I can’t say I’d want Forerunner themed armour or armour from other universes… And for Noble armour, you’re basically just asking to bring in every armour from Halo Reach, which won’t happen, or to set up a complex system to import your model from Reach and all that, which also won’t happen.

This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company

The closest you’ll be able to get with the default Noble Six’ MJOLNIR Mark V is to have everything standard, along with the Mark V(B) helmet if its included in the game.

You may see some Forerunner armor if that species is indeed featured in the game, otherwise, you won’t be seeing any armor from another franchise. The closest we got to something of that nature was the Hayabusa PAA from Halo 3 which was Bungie’s gift from Team Ninja for including Nicole-458 in Dead or Alive 4.

> This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company

But mass effect and halo are both xbox series…

> > This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company
>
> But mass effect and halo are both xbox series…

Mass Effect is actually multi-platform. In plus, it still doesn’t excuse blatantly taking ideas from another company’s game. It’s unoriginal and doesn’t fit into the Halo style.

> > This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company
>
> But mass effect and halo are both xbox series…

Mass Effect was originally published by Microsoft Game Studios as an Xbox 360 exclusive. For the PC port and future titles, Bioware then partnered with EA for the publishing rights.

I absolutely loved how they did as well. The more people who can enjoy that fantastic franchise, the better.

> > > This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company
> >
> > But mass effect and halo are both xbox series…
>
> Mass Effect is actually multi-platform. In plus, it still doesn’t excuse blatantly taking ideas from another company’s game. It’s unoriginal and doesn’t fit into the Halo style.

Do I need to point out the Hybossa armor?

> Do I need to point out the Hybossa armor?

I already did, about two posts down from the original post.

> > Do I need to point out the Hybossa armor?
>
> I already did, about two posts down from the original post.

Yeah I agree with Grizley. We did it with ninja gaiden so it can be done with star wars and mass efect

> > > > This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company
> > >
> > > But mass effect and halo are both xbox series…
> >
> > Mass Effect is actually multi-platform. In plus, it still doesn’t excuse blatantly taking ideas from another company’s game. It’s unoriginal and doesn’t fit into the Halo style.
>

You mean Hayabusa? That was put in Halo 3 with Team Ninja’s permission due to a Spartan being in Dead or Alive 4. I still firmly believe that Hayabusa was a horrible set of overused armour that didn’t fit into the games style either.

> Yeah I agree with Grizley. We did it with ninja gaiden so it can be done with star wars and mass efect

You’re really not getting my point…

The only reason why Hayabusa PAA was featured in Halo 3 was because of a relationship between Bungie and Team Ninja after the later was able to get a Spartan character, Nicole-458, into 2005’s Dead or Alive 4.

Besides the cultural and content references to Star Wars and Mass Effect, there’s no reason to believe that 343 Industries has a relationship with LucasArts or Bioware other than staff coming from those studios.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

>

It would be if you were reading it on a Tamagotchi, otherwise, please don’t post unneeded comments.

> You mean Hayabusa? That was put in Halo 3 with Team Ninja’s permission due to a Spartan being in Dead or Alive 4. I still firmly believe that Hayabusa was a horrible set of overused armour that didn’t fit into the games style either.

And that’s why all tho it’d be cool, it’s not really up to us the community to say rather or not it’ll be in the game, if the makers of BioWare and 343i want to strike a deal, which lets both parties put the other’s content in, then fine by me, but dout it. Also, I don’t think it could happen with the Star Wars, I can see BioWare letting 343i put Mass Effect armor into Halo, but I don’t know about Star Wars, some TV/Movie titles have very up tight rules on what and can’t be done with things from their title.

There should be military police and cqb, more Mk. variants (like master chiefs Helmet),
modified Hayabusa Helmet with smaller, pointier wings coming out of each side of the helmet.
A helmet with a thin cyclops visor would look cool

> > > > This isn’t hate but I’m not sure how George Lucas would feel if halo 4 ripped off star wars and I would prefer if things from other games stayed in that game because we shouldn’t copy and paste from another company
> > >
> > > But mass effect and halo are both xbox series…
> >
> > Mass Effect is actually multi-platform. In plus, it still doesn’t excuse blatantly taking ideas from another company’s game. It’s unoriginal and doesn’t fit into the Halo style.
>

IT WAS A GIFT from team ninja

> I can’t say I’d want Forerunner themed armour or armour from other universes… And for Noble armour, you’re basically just asking to bring in every armour from Halo Reach, which won’t happen, or to set up a complex system to import your model from Reach and all that, which also won’t happen.

Please share your powers to see into the future.

I think that Forerunner armor looks pretty sweet. I’d love to wear that

These aren’t ideas! Well, they are, but they sure as hell aren’t yours! George Lucas would sue you -Yoink- right back to the Ark for this amount of copyright!

All good accept stormtrooper