bunny hoppers

Is anyone else sick of bunny hoppers ruining swat? I don’t usually moan but it’s becoming a joke. Why not reduce the jump height then add trait zones at the points where u NEED to jump (the gaps in the floor on haven)

It’s such a cheap tactic

I don’t think Halo has bunny hopping. I have to see this to believe it.
Closest thing to bunny hopping in Halo would be slide jumping.

not very common.

and no dont adjust the jump height or the speed of halo ever again.

>jumping
>cheap tactic
>mfw

Never, ever muck with the player traits.

Ever.

They’re not quite as good as they were but they’re so much better than Reach I’m not even kidding…

“Why not reduce the jump height then add trait zones at the points where u NEED to jump (the gaps in the floor on haven)”.

… I… No. I don’t… what… just no.

There is nothing wrong with bumper jumper. Learn to aim.

It’s aggravating especially with the high bullet magnetism on the assault rifle
Players bunny hop along spray and praying but still get kills

"
It’s aggravating especially with the high bullet magnetism on the assault rifle
Players bunny hop along spray and praying but still get kills".

It’s really not that hard both to use a weapon while jumping and hit someone who is jumping… and I don’t use Bumper Jumper…

GANDHI HOPPING is a legit tactic.

Quite simply, a person who can’t do it is less skilled in that aspect of the game than a person who can do it.

This has been happening since forever. This was never not a thing and it’s just common sense to remove your head from the other players centered crosshairs. Smart players will jump around every corner.

Im done.

This can’t be for real.

Sick of players jumping? My god.

> This has been happening since forever. This was never not a thing and it’s just common sense to remove your head from the other players centered crosshairs. <mark>Smart players will jump around every corner.</mark>

smart? yes.

annoying? hell to the yes.

bit its still not very common so yeah. only a problem when a team does it together. ive seen it on haven where all 4 guys were grouped together doing that all game long. effing murdered us…

rocking back and forth

the horror…the horror…

I’m sick of getting killed by guns, let’s add a trait zone so you can only shoot in areas where the devs want you to shoot.

Jumping has been a core tactic in SWAT since Halo 3. Get used to it.

What ruins swat is the DMR. Should be BRs only.

WOW, did nobody notice the word SWAT in my OP?

I’m not wanting them to change the jump height in every gametype just SWAT.
I can aim just fine.
There are no assault rifles in swat.
Bunny Hopping takes no skill (especially if using bumper jumper)

Does nobody else think bunny hopping ruins SWAT? It’s a cheap tactic and it DOES give the jumper an advantage.

It’s no different than everyone going an elite in halo 3 swat, it’s cheap and everyone is now doing it. I can’t stand going on a killing spree just to have some noob jumping about and get a cheap kill on me.

Anyone that says it doesn’t give you an advantage clearly hasn’t played swat. You and an enemy turn a corner at the same time, he’s looking at your head… your looking at his knees. If he’s even half decent your going to die.

> Jumping has been a core tactic in SWAT since Halo 3. Get used to it.
>
> <mark>What ruins swat is the DMR. Should be BRs only.</mark>

> WOW, did nobody notice the word SWAT in my OP?
>
> I’m not wanting them to change the jump height in every gametype just SWAT.
> I can aim just fine.
> There are no assault rifles in swat.
> Bunny Hopping takes no skill (especially if using bumper jumper)
>
> Does nobody else think bunny hopping ruins SWAT? It’s a cheap tactic and it DOES give the jumper an advantage.
>
> It’s no different than everyone going an elite in halo 3 swat, it’s cheap and everyone is now doing it. I can’t stand going on a killing spree just to have some noob jumping about and get a cheap kill on me.
>
> Anyone that says it doesn’t give you an advantage clearly hasn’t played swat. You and an enemy turn a corner at the same time, he’s looking at your head… your looking at his knees. If he’s even half decent your going to die.

no offense but get better at the game. you have a 3 round burst weapon which requires only 1 bullet for a kill and your complaining that people jump too much?

come one man…

you need to up your game if this is such a huge deal.

> WOW, did nobody notice the word SWAT in my OP?
>
> I’m not wanting them to change the jump height in every gametype just SWAT.
> I can aim just fine.
> There are no assault rifles in swat.
> Bunny Hopping takes no skill (especially if using bumper jumper)
>
> Does nobody else think bunny hopping ruins SWAT? It’s a cheap tactic and it DOES give the jumper an advantage.
>
> It’s no different than everyone going an elite in halo 3 swat, it’s cheap and everyone is now doing it. I can’t stand going on a killing spree just to have some noob jumping about and get a cheap kill on me.
>
> Anyone that says it doesn’t give you an advantage clearly hasn’t played swat. You and an enemy turn a corner at the same time, he’s looking at your head… your looking at his knees. If he’s even half decent your going to die.

OF COURSE IT GIVES YOU AN ADVANTAGE.

That is why people do it. But calling it a cheap tactic…I can’t even comprehend that logic.

So you wan people to be stuck to the ground so that you don’t have to adjust your cursor from that one verticle level that is right at their head? I’m done.

Some of the people that play Halo. SMH.

I don’t have to up my game. The fact is if 2 equally skilled players run round a corner into a 1v1 situation… the player who jumps round the corner will win. It’s cheap and it ruins swat when every single player is constantly jumping about like rabbits.

> I don’t have to up my game. <mark>The fact is if 2 equally skilled players run round a corner into a 1v1 situation… the player who jumps round the corner will win.</mark> It’s cheap and it ruins swat when every single player is constantly jumping about like rabbits.

your not equally skilled he had the better strategy thus he won and you still lost.

do i complain that my shotgun gets beat by your sniper? no? cuz its common sense just like this.