Bunker is not a rush unit...

…so why does it not get impacted by deployment fatigue? I really feel to better balance this card in Blitz it needs to be impacted by deployment fatigue like any other unit. Otherwise this card should cost 90 just like a bulwark and be counted as a rush unit.

It’s not a unit at all, it’s a structure. No different than Anders sentry drop.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> It’s not a unit at all, it’s a structure. No different than Anders sentry drop

Do you believe it is well balanced, or do you feel it is overpowered? I feel it’s overpowered and adding the deployment fatigue will help counter that. With a healer or two over it, these need a full army to destroy them IMO. I think right now it needs to be fixed.

> 2641173531476146;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > It’s not a unit at all, it’s a structure. No different than Anders sentry drop
>
> Do you believe it is well balanced, or do you feel it is overpowered? I feel it’s overpowered and adding the deployment fatigue will help counter that. With a healer or two over it, these need a full army to destroy them IMO. I think right now it needs to be fixed.

I’ve not played since patch, but I am right in thinking this is a building garrison with no more then two squads in it right? Can’t you just kodiak/locust it from range? They’re using points and pop cap on a building that just sits there being still not shooting, doesn’t seem OP at all. Seems like trading a full squad and resources for improving your units on the field.

> 2533274847364210;4:
> > 2641173531476146;3:
> > > 2661949065475413;2:
> > > It’s not a unit at all, it’s a structure. No different than Anders sentry drop
> >
> > Do you believe it is well balanced, or do you feel it is overpowered? I feel it’s overpowered and adding the deployment fatigue will help counter that. With a healer or two over it, these need a full army to destroy them IMO. I think right now it needs to be fixed.
>
> I’ve not played since patch, but I am right in thinking this is a building garrison with no more then two squads in it right? Can’t you just kodiak/locust it from range? They’re using points and pop cap on a building that just sits there being still not shooting, doesn’t seem OP at all. Seems like trading a full squad and resources for improving your units on the field.

It can hold 4 units of any type that walk. This means you can put leaders into it, hunters, marines, etc… Anyone on your team can put units in and remove them. It has a shield and high health. Yes, Locust can shoot it but if you have two night and gales on it and a few units inside it is very hard to remove. My point here is that it can be dropped during a heated battle and units with red bar can jump in to prevent getting killed. Level 4 and up bunker present a major problem for anything but locust to deal with during a battle. So my suggestion stands that if dropped during a battle it should be impacted by deployment fatigue.

Bunkers should cost more. 40 energy and 20 refunded on death is a piss take.

Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless

> 2533274808981819;7:
> Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless

So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones

> 2533274795571244;8:
> > 2533274808981819;7:
> > Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless
>
> So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones

You’re definitely right but I think it mixes it up a little. It kind of reminds me of how you can hold the point while you’re in a smokescreen

> 2533274808981819;9:
> > 2533274795571244;8:
> > > 2533274808981819;7:
> > > Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless
> >
> > So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones
>
> You’re definitely right but I think it mixes it up a little. It kind of reminds me of how you can hold the point while you’re in a smokescreen

A suicide grunt which costs twice as much won’t even fully kill one at the same card level. It’s too op. Try playing the p2w players who have level 6 bunkers.

> 2533274795571244;10:
> > 2533274808981819;9:
> > > 2533274795571244;8:
> > > > 2533274808981819;7:
> > > > Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless
> > >
> > > So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones
> >
> > You’re definitely right but I think it mixes it up a little. It kind of reminds me of how you can hold the point while you’re in a smokescreen
>
> A suicide grunt which costs twice as much won’t even fully kill one at the same card level. It’s too op. Try playing the p2w players who have level 6 bunkers.

I have played them but I don’t think it matters cause Banished always has the edge over any UNSC leader

> 2533274795571244;8:
> > 2533274808981819;7:
> > Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless
>
> So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones

Why does it matter they would just place it on op ridge and shoot down into B. They can shoot onto the ridge from b inside a bunker so it would probably work in reverse. So that basically just means there will be bunkers on every ridge shooting down into zones. Making them even harder to kill then if they were in the zones.

It’s primarily a defensive power and the places your supposed to hold defensively are the Zones. Why would you want to use it if you can’t put it in the places that there useful then what’s the point.

The reason is because its a structure and buildings not being alive don’t get worn out and tired. That’s just for us living things.

> 2533274968042384;12:
> > 2533274795571244;8:
> > > 2533274808981819;7:
> > > Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless
> >
> > So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones
>
> Why does it matter they would just place it on op ridge and shoot down into B. They can shoot onto the ridge from b inside a bunker so it would probably work in reverse. So that basically just means there will be bunkers on every ridge shooting down into zones. Making them even harder to kill then if they were in the zones.
>
> It’s primarily a defensive power and the places your supposed to hold defensively are the Zones. Why would you want to use it if you can’t put it in the places that there useful then what’s the point.

I don’t know if it’s a glitch but units inside the Bunker CAN shoot from B up to the ridge without an air unit line of sight.

I don’t know about deployment fatigue since it’s not a living breathing thing or mech lol

> 2641173531476146;14:
> > 2533274968042384;12:
> > > 2533274795571244;8:
> > > > 2533274808981819;7:
> > > > Johnson doesn’t really have anything going for him. His mantis are pretty bad. His bunker really separates him from other UNSC leaders who have their own unique units like ODST, Sentinals, and lock down scorpion. If the bunker is nerfed then he’all pretty much be worthless
> > >
> > > So be it, blitz doesn’t need garrisons it’s supposed to be more fast paced. It definitely shouldn’t be able to be placed on zones
> >
> > Why does it matter they would just place it on op ridge and shoot down into B. They can shoot onto the ridge from b inside a bunker so it would probably work in reverse. So that basically just means there will be bunkers on every ridge shooting down into zones. Making them even harder to kill then if they were in the zones.
> >
> > It’s primarily a defensive power and the places your supposed to hold defensively are the Zones. Why would you want to use it if you can’t put it in the places that there useful then what’s the point.
>
> I don’t know if it’s a glitch but units inside the Bunker CAN shoot from B up to the ridge without an air unit line of sight.

Yeah that’s what i was saying so they could probably shoot down from the ridge as well

Leave it as it is. It’s quite challenging if you have to destroy it and offers more strategy in blitz which is by default less strategic than deathmatch. Deployment fatigue to buildings? Giv’em an orange juice for some vitamins.