Bungie's givin out stars and blue flames for free!!!

if you download the bungie app on an ipod you can get the star nameplate and blue flames!!!

There is no Bungie App on the App Store. Bungie is giving out Star Nameplates for playing in a playlist, but no Blue Flames.

Edit: My bad, only on the AU App Store right now.

Wrong.

There IS a new Bungie app for the Iphone

here’s the link to it: http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/bungie-mobile/id441444902?mt=8

It’s only out in australia atm, coming out to the US tommorow

Bungie’s Halo Reach Forum is FLIPPING OUT

> Wrong.
>
> There IS a new Bungie app for the Iphone
>
> here’s the link to it: http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/bungie-mobile/id441444902?mt=8
>
> It’s only out in australia atm, coming out to the US tommorow
>
> Bungie’s Halo Reach Forum is FLIPPING OUT

Sorry, need to check my facts. Just couldn’t find the app.

> There is no Bungie App on the App Store. Bungie is giving out Star Nameplates for playing in a playlist, but no Blue Flames.

There is in fact an app, but there is an all star playlist. Here’s more info: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=31730

> > There is no Bungie App on the App Store. Bungie is giving out Star Nameplates for playing in a playlist, but no Blue Flames.
>
> There is in fact an app, but there is an all star playlist. Here’s more info: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=31730

I said sorry, I couldn’t find the App because I was looking at the US App Store.

the app releases on 6/14/11. US has hours to go. :slight_smile:

I might be playing invasion just to play it because I haven’t played that in a while.

I’m wearing the blue flames for now when everyone with an IProduct gets it later I’ll probably switch it out :confused: But yeah, kind of makes me wonder what they’ll do for Bungie Day. Interestingly though, you can spread the love by giving people who can’t get the app by giving out the All-Star nameplate to 7 other people

Ω

Does the blueflame include the haunted helm itself?

343 needs to give us something for using a Windows phone. LOL

The app allows you to get the:
1:Bungie Nameplate
2: All Star Nameplate
3: Blue Flame armor effect
4: it does not give out haunted helmut… :frowning:

> The app allows you to get the:
> 1:Bungie Nameplate
> 2: All Star Nameplate
> 3: Blue Flame armor effect
> 4: it does not give out haunted helmut… :frowning:

shazbut!!

I’m not making myself a bullseye without proper reason :wink:

At least I’ll know who the Apple-zombies are…

> The app allows you to get the:
> 1:Bungie Nameplate
> 2: All Star Nameplate
> 3: Blue Flame armor effect
> 4: it does not give out haunted helmut… :frowning:

How doe sit work? I don’t have an I phone but know of people that do. Are you given a code or something or does it have to be attached to your acct?

@ the guy above

Sign into the app with your bungie.net info and you can unlock the flames, star name plate, and bungie name plate from off the apple device.

> 343 needs to give us something for using a Windows phone. LOL

I feel the same way! We have the official Halo Waypoint game/app for our phone and Bungie is undermining all things Microsoft. Hopefully once Bungie is no longer in charge of Reach all of this nonsense will go away!

the app is currently only available in Australia, but in the next 24 hours it will be available either in the US or the whole world, so enjoy :slight_smile:

I hope the people in Redmond or the people at 343 shut this down! I hate the trolls that laugh at those who paid for their flames when they have their flames for free. I paid for my flames because i thought they were going to be exclusive, and now Bungie has made me feel like I wasted my money!

The Bugnie app should be out at about midnight tonight in America, it will include the Blue flames, the Bungie nameplate, the all-star nameplate, and 7 all-stars you can give to friends, but you have to have an iphone or an ipod touch to get it. Bungie’s really sticking it to microsoft now by putting all of this on iphones. I wonder how they’ll top it on Bungie Day.

> I hope the people in Redmond or the people at 343 shut this down! I hate the trolls that laugh at those who paid for their flames when they have their flames for free. I paid for my flames because i thought they were going to be exclusive, and now Bungie has made me feel like I wasted my money!

Wrong, you paid for red flames, these are blue, completely different. Plus it’ll be just like Halo 3 recon, it will be cool at first but then it will be tired and everyone will have it. Plus they call it, the BUNGIE blue flames, 343 has no control over it.