Bungie's First HW tournament?

I’ve been hearing rumors about this, could it be true?

Bungie’s first halo wars tournament? Where did you hear the rumors.

I’m not mentioning any names, and also do not want to star any rumors. I heard while in a party.

> I’m not mentioning any names, and also do not want to star any rumors. I heard while in a party.

It would surprise me… I’m not going to believe this one.

It sounds a little unbelievable but I really hope it’s true.
It would mean that Bungie actually cares about Halo Wars, it brings hope.

Highly unlikely, as Bungie would prioritize their own game, Halo Reach, for a tournament, rather than a game they were not involved in, i.e. Halo Wars. You might have Bungie confused with 343i, though, the Microsoft subsidiary which handles everything Halo, and in whose forums we now write :wink: If this is the case, it could be a possibility, as I know they are working to include the Halowars.com community in this community, as their own site got shut down, and it could be an effort in that project. However, this is purely speculation on my part.

> Highly unlikely, as Bungie would prioritize their own game, Halo Reach, for a tournament, rather than a game they were not involved in, i.e. Halo Wars. You might have Bungie confused with 343i, though, the Microsoft subsidiary which handles everything Halo, and in whose forums we now write :wink: If this is the case, it could be a possibility, as I know they are working to include the Halowars.com community in this community, as their own site got shut down, and it could be an effort in that project. However, this is purely speculation on my part.

This makes sence. Why would Bungie be involved in Halo Wars at all? They don’t own the Halo name anymore.