Bungie

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

People knock on Destiny…but at least it functioned Day 1. 343 sucks jokes put them here

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

Bump

You do realize this time, it’s Microsoft’s fault, right?

Xbox Live itself is having issues right now.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

> 2533274974033696;3:
> You do realize this time, it’s Microsoft’s fault, right?
>
> Xbox Live itself is having issues.
>
> http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

He’s a troll. Don’t feed him.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

Stop saying its microsoft’s fault - that is false and you sound like a -Yoinking!- idiot for saying it. The issues with this game run so much deeper than a few problems with xbox live. I agree with ChopStix. Bungie has a high standard for their products and don’t sip junk. It’s time to pass the torch back to the creators before this franchise is tarnished anymore.

> 2691436920177198;5:
>

Finally a person who understands me! lol

> 2691436920177198;5:
>

If Bungie had their way, they would make every single mission a horde defense while a door is opening.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

> 2533274832341423;7:
> > 2691436920177198;5:
> >
>
>
>
>
> If Bungie had their way, they would make every single mission a horde defense while a door is opening.

So far 343 has made Halo 4 (Don’t say oh wait it sold lots of copies…it sucked d i c k) and now this POS. Bungie made CE, 2, and 3 and Reach. The first 3 are all amazing. So please tell me what 343 has done ? Scrub

> 2533274862632473;1:
>

Did you even play Destiny day one? Because the servers were down constantly, not to mention all the animal code errors that they are still trying to fix to this day.

They better fix this

> 2533274862632473;8:
> > 2533274832341423;7:
> > > 2691436920177198;5:
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > If Bungie had their way, they would make every single mission a horde defense while a door is opening.

Expanded the Halo universe further than Bungie could have ever imagined. That aside this is no where near “worst launch ever”. B4 takes the cake in my book as well as GTA. I give it next weekend for multiplayer to be fixed and a couple more days for everything else.

> 2533274862632473;1:
>

Destiny wasn’t even fully functional the first month and a half… every time there were numerous error codes such as centipede and bee smh did you even play the first week ?? I was mostly unaffected but many couldn’t even play the story

> 2533274862632473;8:
> > 2533274832341423;7:
> > > 2691436920177198;5:
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > If Bungie had their way, they would make every single mission a horde defense while a door is opening.

I’ll give you that Halo 4’s multiplayer was sub-par for the franchise, but Halo 4 also has my favorite campaign of the series, and I absolutely adored Spartan Ops. I can’t even begin to tell you how much fun my friends and I had creating our own custom Spartans and basically just role-playing the whole thing. I’d have happily paid $40 for Spartan Ops as a standalone, so the fact that 343 gave it to us for free earned them SERIOUS points in my book.

And Bungie LOST just as many points with me when they took a dump on their own lore with Halo: Reach. The Fall of Reach novel was THE. PERFECT prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, but for God only knows what reason, Bungie decided to contradict the book and -Yoink- it all up by making Halo: Reach. Meanwhile, 343 actually gives a damn about the canon and has actually made a point to integrate the books with the games as best they can.

So yeah, at least IMO, 343 has done mostly right by Halo. They’ve had some missteps to be sure (Ordnance Drops, the current Matchmaking yoink up >.<), but I still couldn’t be happier that Halo is finally in the hands of a group that actually cares about ALL of the Halo universe, and not just the pieces of it that show up in the games.

> 2533274862632473;1:
>

Destiny is updating tommorow for free and including new wepons enviorments and voice chat fixes. what do we get? a broken game

> 2533274985547444;13:
> > 2533274862632473;8:
> > > 2533274832341423;7:
> > > > 2691436920177198;5:
> > > > Stop saying its microsoft’s fault - that is false and you sound like a -Yoinking!- idiot for saying it. The issues with this game run so much deeper than a few problems with xbox live. I agree with ChopStix. Bungie has a high standard for their products and don’t sip junk. It’s time to pass the torch back to the creators before this franchise is tarnished anymore.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > If Bungie had their way, they would make every single mission a horde defense while a door is opening.
>
>
>
>
> I’ll give you that Halo 4’s multiplayer was sub-par for the franchise, but Halo 4 also has my favorite campaign of the series, and I absolutely adored Spartan Ops. I can’t even begin to tell you how much fun my friends and I had creating our own custom Spartans and basically just role-playing the whole thing. I’d have happily paid $40 for Spartan Ops as a standalone, so the fact that 343 gave it to us for free earned them SERIOUS points in my book.
>
> And Bungie LOST just as many points with me when they took a dump on their own lore with Halo: Reach. The Fall of Reach novel was THE. PERFECT prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, but for God only knows what reason, Bungie decided to contradict the book and -Yoink- it all up by making Halo: Reach. Meanwhile, 343 actually gives a damn about the canon and has actually made a point to integrate the books with the games as best they can.
>
> So yeah, at least IMO, 343 has done mostly right by Halo. They’ve had some missteps to be sure (Ordnance Drops, the current Matchmaking yoink up >.<), but I still couldn’t be happier that Halo is finally in the hands of a group that actually cares about ALL of the Halo universe, and not just the pieces of it that show up in the games.

halo 4s multiplayer was great its just the ranking system that made the game die out

These are new servers for Xbox Live, so these issues haven’t been encountered before.

> 2533274809844800;14:
> > 2533274862632473;1:
> >
>
>
>
> Destiny is updating tommorow for free and including new wepons enviorments and voice chat fixes. what do we get? a broken game

You call $20 DLC free?

Destiny=horrible launch on PS4 with a DDOS attack, no one even able to play, and it was just screwed from the beginning. Not to mention once you did play it had almost no -yoinking- content to it. Standing at a spot, killing enemies while waiting for a door to open? God it was like playing a more boring Spartan Ops Mission! (Which I did Like, just wish it had more to it and theater)

This launch is pretty good in my book. I’m playing my favorite halo in 1080p, 60 fps, and the ability to go to any of my favorite halos at a whim on one console! This is awesome! Especially when I go to the old graphics its like a nerd-gasm!

So Destiny died the first week, and once the weekend hits, I get 105 multiplayer maps for HMCC to play! 45 campaign missions, and in December we get Spartan Ops! So yeah, plenty to do! And its all the original multiplayers which means we don’t have to worry about bad multiplayer when its the same thing we loved ten years ago!

Yeah, this is a pretty good launch to me.

> 2533274911516572;18:
> Destiny=horrible launch on PS4 with a DDOS attack, no one even able to play, and it was just screwed from the beginning. Not to mention once you did play it had almost no -yoinking- content to it. Standing at a spot, killing enemies while waiting for a door to open? God it was like playing a more boring Spartan Ops Mission! (Which I did Like, just wish it had more to it and theater)
>
> This launch is pretty good in my book. I’m playing my favorite halo in 1080p, 60 fps, and the ability to go to any of my favorite halos at a whim on one console! This is awesome! Especially when I go to the old graphics its like a nerd-gasm!
>
> So Destiny died the first week, and once the weekend hits, I get 105 multiplayer maps for HMCC to play! 45 campaign missions, and in December we get Spartan Ops! So yeah, plenty to do! And its all the original multiplayers which means we don’t have to worry about bad multiplayer when its the same thing we loved ten years ago!
>
> Yeah, this is a pretty good launch to me.

Amen man. A–Yoinking!–men.

With all the content 343 packed into this release, I’m more than happy to give them a week to sort out the Matchmaking issues.

> 2533274911516572;18:
> Destiny=horrible launch on PS4 with a DDOS attack, no one even able to play, and it was just screwed from the beginning. Not to mention once you did play it had almost no -yoinking- content to it. Standing at a spot, killing enemies while waiting for a door to open? God it was like playing a more boring Spartan Ops Mission! (Which I did Like, just wish it had more to it and theater)
>
> This launch is pretty good in my book. I’m playing my favorite halo in 1080p, 60 fps, and the ability to go to any of my favorite halos at a whim on one console! This is awesome! Especially when I go to the old graphics its like a nerd-gasm!
>
> So Destiny died the first week, and once the weekend hits, I get 105 multiplayer maps for HMCC to play! 45 campaign missions, and in December we get Spartan Ops! So yeah, plenty to do! And its all the original multiplayers which means we don’t have to worry about bad multiplayer when its the same thing we loved ten years ago!
>
> Yeah, this is a pretty good launch to me.

It’s refreshing to see a glimmer of positivity right now. Not to say the masses don’t have any justification, it’s just a nice change of pace.