Bungie take a look:Flood in Halo Reach

Hey guys,me and some other guys had this long disscussion on the Halo reach forum and we came up with this:Why not make an expansion pack for Halo Reach with Flood in it.Im not sure if it will be compatible with the timeline in Reach but we could atleast put the expansion’s timeline somewhere in between the Halo games.Like for example,we could do some firefight against the flood as the remaining survivors on the ship that crashed in Voi and do a level to overload the engines of the ship so it explodes before reaching Earth.

Im not sure many of you will agree with this but lets see!

The only problem is with firefight is, we won’t be able to make Firefight gametypes, because we can’t select any flood.

This idea is best incorporated into Halo 4. :smiley:
Since Halo 4 is still in it’s changeable state, and not Gold, I hope 343 Industries will do this.

Only problem is these forums are run by 343 so I dunno if Bungie’ll see this. lol

> The only problem is with firefight is, we won’t be able to make Firefight gametypes, because we can’t select any flood.
>
> This idea is best incorporated into Halo 4. :smiley:
> Since Halo 4 is still in it’s changeable state, and not Gold, I hope 343 Industries will do this.

I guess Halo 4 could be when humans have Tier 2 or Even a bit of Tier 1 Tech and need to fight A species that is either the flood or could be some mysterious species from another galaxy(like the flood)

Its true the Bungie wont take a look at the forums but I would like to see at least mine and my friend’s idea come to fruitition.

Chances are:1%

Lolz

K see ya guys ill check the forums sooner or later.

PyroEstro wrote the following post at 11-05-2010 5:19 PM: Why not make an expansion pack for Halo Reach with Flood in it.

Why not make an AAAWESOME-Pack for Halo Reach and make a PC-Version for it, bringing Halo back to the old Glory and more, making it to one of the biggest, awesome Games of all Times which have EVER existed? :wink:

> Chances are:1%

you’re an optimist :smiley: