Bungie sued... Bungie vs the World may suffer...

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=62151043

I am sorry to link a Bungie.net post, but this is important.

A “Halo fan” is saying he will “sue Bungie” for Bungie vs the World contest.

He is saying they lied about no cost involved and already filled a claim.

What do you guys think? I hope a lawsuit doesn not happen, for our sakes.

wat?

> wat?

A guy is threatening to sue Bungie for the Bungie vs the World playlist and if Bungie is sued it will affect Bungie day and activites for Halo Reach.

He has a very stupid claim that wont hold any water. Of course the contest requires you to have an Xbox 360, Halo: Reach, and a gold subscription. It’s a contest that had to get the okay from Microsoft and Xbox Live. He’s probably just trolling the Reach forums like every other low life.

Bungie isnt going to be sued Ken, you are too much of a fanboy you take theses things way too seriously, the guy who wants to sue is trolling.

> Bungie isnt going to be sued Ken, you are too much of a fanboy you take theses things way too seriously, the guy who wants to sue is trolling.

Maybe, maybe not.

If he “did” file a claim and do everything he said Bungie will be caught in an annoying legal conflict which could affect Bungie day activites.

> > Bungie isnt going to be sued Ken, you are too much of a fanboy you take theses things way too seriously, the guy who wants to sue is trolling.
>
> Maybe, maybe not.
>
> If he “did” file a claim and do everything he said Bungie will be caught in an annoying legal conflict which could affect Bungie day activites.

It wont hold! This guy is getting nowhere, he is just trolling I guarantee it…

this guy is makeing a big deal out of nothing. the guy is just a yoink.

The answers the guy already got in that thread on bnet are about what I would think. Go to a friend’s house and play their copy of Reach in MM.

Some people try to find the tiniest verbiage to state they can do something like sue or wrestle against little kids. If anything, the T&C of the contest will be changed. Just someone going over the deep end and freaking out.

That guy is just being an idiot, He holds no ground and is more than likely a troll. Its people like him that made me come here, because these forums don’t have people like him.

I love the justice system. I can sue my neighbor for dropping a huge diamond I stole from them on my toe and breaking it.

if this is reral that I love whoever is going to sue bungie almost as much as I love the guy who attacked justin bieber in NY

Much ado about nothing. Let the guy waste money on his lawyer who is most certainly just rinsing him for it in the hare brained scheme.

Can’t read the OP because he was blacklisted. Anyone quote him?

Even if this guy did try to sue Bungie, his claim holds no ground and he would probably be counter-sued simply for wasting Bungie and the court’s time and money.

I want to know why people pay attention to trolls like this. -_-

This won’t hold up in court.

Secondly, keep in mind you CAN sue anyone for anything (sad, but true).

Whether it holds up in court is an entirely separate question.

This won’t hold up in court. And someone making a legal action wouldn’t post it online to show off.

> http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=62151043
>
> I am sorry to link a Bungie.net post, but this is important.
>
> A “Halo fan” is saying he will “sue Bungie” for Bungie vs the World contest.
>
> He is saying they lied about no cost involved and already filled a claim.
>
> What do you guys think? I hope a lawsuit doesn not happen, for our sakes.

The guy who posted the complaint and wants to sue is pathetic. What a farse.

It is obviously not going to hold up. This is NOT important. Dont add fuel to a fire that didnt even start.

I hope he enjoys getting counter sued. Typical lowlife trying to weasel money where ever he can.