Bungie.net was way better than Halo Waypoint

You all need to update halowaypoint.com and make so the matchmaking history is as in-depth as bungie.net was. Make so you can see all the stats for every player from that game and then bring back the screenshots of the map and show where each kill and death took place. We had that 10 years ago and we want it back because we were promised a true halo 2 experience and that was my favorite part of Halo 2 matchmaking. Also bring back the world map in matchmaking that shows where everyone is that is playing and show a total of how many people are playing Halo online. These are all easy fixes that existed in the original coding of Halo 2 so I know it wont be hard for you to bring that coding back!

> 2533274791719201;1:
> You all need to update halowaypoint.com and make so the matchmaking history is as in-depth as bungie.net was. Make so you can see all the stats for every player from that game and then bring back the screenshots of the map and show where each kill and death took place. We had that 10 years ago and we want it back because we were promised a true halo 2 experience and that was my favorite part of Halo 2 matchmaking. Also bring back the world map in matchmaking that shows where everyone is that is playing and show a total of how many people are playing Halo online. These are all easy fixes that existed in the original coding of Halo 2 so I know it wont be hard for you to bring that coding back!

Question: (and it’s just a question)

Did you use those features ?

Would you use them again ?

What for ? How does it help ?

Just interested !

> 2533274866604758;2:
> > 2533274791719201;1:
> > You all need to update halowaypoint.com and make so the matchmaking history is as in-depth as bungie.net was. Make so you can see all the stats for every player from that game and then bring back the screenshots of the map and show where each kill and death took place. We had that 10 years ago and we want it back because we were promised a true halo 2 experience and that was my favorite part of Halo 2 matchmaking. Also bring back the world map in matchmaking that shows where everyone is that is playing and show a total of how many people are playing Halo online. These are all easy fixes that existed in the original coding of Halo 2 so I know it wont be hard for you to bring that coding back!
>
>
> Question: (and it’s just a question)
>
> Did you use those features ?
>
> Would you use them again ?
>
> What for ? How does it help ?
>
> Just interested !

Yes I would review them after every game and I would see who did well. I would look at their heat map to see where they stayed for most of the game and what weapon they used. Then I would try to imitate that if I was consistently doing bad.
Also, I would sometimes invite the players from past games that had really good K/D ratios and then play slayer games with them on my team.
Yes I used those features!
Yes I would use them again!

> 2533274791719201;3:
> > 2533274866604758;2:
> > > 2533274791719201;1:
> > > You all need to update halowaypoint.com and make so the matchmaking history is as in-depth as bungie.net was. Make so you can see all the stats for every player from that game and then bring back the screenshots of the map and show where each kill and death took place. We had that 10 years ago and we want it back because we were promised a true halo 2 experience and that was my favorite part of Halo 2 matchmaking. Also bring back the world map in matchmaking that shows where everyone is that is playing and show a total of how many people are playing Halo online. These are all easy fixes that existed in the original coding of Halo 2 so I know it wont be hard for you to bring that coding back!
> >
> >
> >
> > Question: (and it’s just a question)
> >
> > Did you use those features ?
> >
> > Would you use them again ?
> >
> > What for ? How does it help ?
> >
> > Just interested !
>
>
> Yes I would review them after every game and I would see who did well. I would look at their heat map to see where they stayed for most of the game and what weapon they used. Then I would try to imitate that if I was consistently doing bad.
> Also, I would sometimes invite the players from past games that had really good K/D ratios and then play slayer games with them on my team.
> Yes I used those features!
> Yes I would use them again!

Ok. Thanks!