bungie.net vs Waypoint (Updated!)

UPDATE

Original Post: The REAL Community Carnage is up for a challenge
Hello there. You may or may not be aware of the Waypoint Community Carnage, it has been a series of custom games played between members of this website. I have participated in a few and it has been good fun.

Recently the Community Carnage was relaunched on bungie.net, it was the forerunner to the Waypoint Carnage and has continued to gradually expand since its revival, becoming more and more ambitious as time passes.

After seeing this thread vague considerations of competing with other sites, a little like the Bungie Humpday Challenge, suddenly gained coherence. It is potentially a great idea: Carnage against Carnage, with contained rivalry thrown in the mix.

I was thinking members of Waypoint and members of bnet could face eachother once or twice a month, for bragging rights. If you are interested be sure to sound off.

If you want to discuss this further, you are very welcome to join The Community Carnage. I might fix up Waypoint members with their own forum title so to make things a little more interesting.

This has the potential to be extremely fun. Definitely something I hope is possible in the future.

~Hawk

This looks to be fun and could bring our two communities together.

Hey I know you gaiz!

Looking forward to serving.

Believe you me- the Community Carnages rock socks.

Hey it’s the B.net Carnage Crew! I just played in the Bungie Community Carnage this afternoon - it was a blast.

I think it would be awesome to have Bungie vs. Waypoint Community Carnage games.

Count me in for Bnet when the time comes!

Cheers

What if you’re an active member of both sites. The carnage is pulling me in two different directions :o

> What if you’re an active member of both sites. The carnage is pulling me in two different directions :o

You must choose!

I would like to join in on this carnage thing. It sounds exciting.

I don’t know, if we can get everyone like the mods from both sides and allot of people from here it sounds good… ;D

I’m up.

> > What if you’re an active member of both sites. The carnage is pulling me in two different directions :o
>
> You must choose!

I would stick with Bungie.net but I am not sure right now… 0_0

But, I would probably end up fighting on the Bungie.net side…

I’m in, playing for Waypoint. What kinda times will these games happen; I’m from the UK.

I’m for Waypoint, when does it happen?

> I’m for Waypoint, when does it happen?

On Bungie.net it happens twice a month, usually when the community forms together. I haven’t seen much on it lately. :frowning:

> > I’m for Waypoint, when does it happen?
>
> On Bungie.net it happens twice a month, usually when the community forms together. I haven’t seen much on it lately. :frowning:

I don’t know where you’ve been, but it happens at least once a week. In the last event there were 2 carnages in one week. With the Defiant map pack carnage it may be even larger.

Community Carnage - Reborn!
Community Carnage - Onslaught!
Community Carnage - Assailment!
Community Carnage - Word!

Lets do it up.

> > > I’m for Waypoint, when does it happen?
> >
> > On Bungie.net it happens twice a month, usually when the community forms together. I haven’t seen much on it lately. :frowning:
>
> I don’t know where you’ve been, but it happens at least once a week. In the last event there were 2 carnages in one week. With the Defiant map pack carnage it may be even larger.
>
> Community Carnage - Reborn!
> Community Carnage - Onslaught!
> Community Carnage - Assailment!
> Community Carnage - Word!

When is the next Carnage?

Is it too late for me to sign up for the next one?

Should be posted monday ready for the Defiant map pack.

Team waypoint.