Bungie.net OFFLINE

Hi there
Its just to let evreyone know that Bungie.net is currently down for maintence.
DO NOT TRY TO POST ANYTHING AS IT IS A WASTE OF TIME
They do not know when it will be back up but don’t email them syaing its down… THEY KNOW

EDIT : It may be back up…

Im also experiencing a problem on this site I keep getting a 403 error.
The forums seem to be the only thing that works.
It seems to be okay now but it happens sometimes

ummm, i noticed the same thing, and it obviously says THEY KNOW all over the place on there, not a huge deal man

Why would anyone be on b.net?

> Why would anyone be on b.net?

Its fun.

> ummm, i noticed the same thing, and it obviously says THEY KNOW all over the place on there, not a huge deal man

Im new. (Kind of).
Im normally on bungie.net.

well this sucks and freedom of speech on it seems to be banned so bungie.net is our best hope. I just managed to post there

> > ummm, i noticed the same thing, and it obviously says THEY KNOW all over the place on there, not a huge deal man
>
> Im new. (Kind of).
> Im normally on bungie.net.

lol not you the other guy

> well this sucks and freedom of speech on it seems to be banned so bungie.net is our best hope. I just managed to post there

Well, lucky you. I’m on day 1.5 of my 3 day vacation.

(I normally go by MyNameIsCharlie)

> Why would anyone be on b.net?

Becasue b.net is as good as Halo Waypoint, no offense but you must be new, like new to halo waypoint and havent even been on b.net, just saying

Just my luck; the one time I needed to download something from it.

B.net is meh, I stopped trying to post in any regular forums there. The only sane people were the Optimatch posters. I just use B.net for private groups now.

ya and 343 has a forge section in forums…bnet never did

i tried to log onto bungie.net and it came with system is down, and is under maintence. then at the very bottom there was a code that stated the web master turned off the website

> > > Why would anyone be on b.net?
> >
> > Becasue b.net is as good as Halo Waypoint, no offense but you must be new, like new to halo waypoint and havent even been on b.net, just saying
>
> are you new? bungie is a troll fest
>
> back on topic: i tried to log onto bungie.net and it came with system is down, and is under maintence. then at the very bottom there was a code that stated the web master turned off the website

No ive had a waypint account since 08’

AND only like reach and flood fourms and stuff have trolls, not bungie universe or community

It wasnt always trolled until recently