Bungie.net... and Halo vs Cod

Sucks i mean seriously the forum ninjas will ban you for anything its so idiotic. anyways Halo vs Cod. which is better say your choice below.

Halo:2vote
Cod: 0

Well, you come to a Halo forum and ask this so expect an obvious answer. Also, asking a "“Which is better” won’t really inspire much conversation around these parts.

But, Halo because it’s more original.

Well IMO i think these threads are stupid and no point to them. Thats just my opinion. No offense.

I think alot of Bungies banning techniques and ideas are bad though. It seems they just dont care about the community anymore becuase they know it will always be there now and because its so big. They seem to have changed alot to me.

> Well, you come to a Halo forum and ask this so expect an obvious answer. Also, asking a "“Which is better” won’t really inspire much conversation around these parts.
>
> But, Halo because it’s more original.

yeah and k

I prefere the juicy tenderness of Halo for my FPS diet, but i have never tasted COD so I can’t juged, but I have heard it has a lot of un-wanted fat and added preservatives.

> I prefere the juicy tenderness of Halo for my FPS diet, but i have never tasted COD so I can’t juged, but I have heard it has a lot of un-wanted fat and added preservatives.

Do yourself a favor and stick to Halo… It’s better than the overrated giant CoD in almost every way in my opinion.

> > I prefere the juicy tenderness of Halo for my FPS diet, but i have never tasted COD so I can’t juged, but I have heard it has a lot of un-wanted fat and added preservatives.
>
> Do yourself a favor and stick to Halo… It’s better than the overrated giant CoD in almost every way in my opinion.

Will do. I’ll stick to Halo’s natural flavors and avoid COD’s fat and grizzel.

I don’t think this is very… good… plus threads here mostly get merged.
Keeping everything in one place is good. Keeping it clean and neat too.
But it’s also really important to keep it respectful, friendly and fun.
Be assimilated.

> I don’t think this is very… good… plus threads here mostly get merged.
> Keeping everything in one place is good. Keeping it clean and neat too.
> But it’s also really important to keep it respectful, friendly and fun.
> Be assimilated.

Resistance is futile…

I’ve never spent much time on the CoD forums.

Considering that CoD is who sees who first wins the battle when in Halo the person with the most skill will win a battle. Halo is a million times better because CoD is just bandwagon game anyway.

Theres a reason they ban for these threads. Dont bring this crap here.
Someone lock this thread.

Well you’re not going to get balanced answers posting this question on the Halo forums, neither will you on the COD forums.

Not so surprisingly…I’m going to say Halo, but theres really no need for me to say anymore on the matter.

Epic rap battles… of videogames!!!

At about 24 seconds, that is why I believe in CoD overall or Halo2/3’s BR being much less “skill based” in comparison to the DMR’s mechanics. Too much aim assist.

Other than that, the way videogames are now, it wasn’t even a dream to have what we have now compared to how things were back when I started gaming.

If you love CoD, awesome. If you love Halo, awesome. If you love both, freaking awesome. Not many may understand how great of a time it is to be a gamer. We are privileged to be able to have “titans” such as Halo and CoD fighting for our love, as it were. Though I do dislike Activision’s need to burn CoD out, in the mean time, gaming is good overall because of its draw to the mediums of gaming that it can be played on. Halo is an exclusive and it plays in the same leagues, if not above, as the multi-platforms do… That’s huge!

PS: Never fear the ripples/wake of the stones that break the surface, ride them.

The reason why the Forum Ninjas lock these sort of threads is because the Bungie community can’t respect one another’s opinions on which game is better, and as a result the thread just turns into one big flame war.

> The reason why the Forum Ninjas lock these sort of threads is because the Bungie community can’t respect one another’s opinions on which game is better, and as a result the thread just turns into one big flame war.

Not only that, but because of it’s considerable size the B.net community is a great audience (or target) for trolls and spammers. Hardly any topic on B.net without some morons trying to troll. I mean, even Tyrant’s “Reach Mythic Difficulty Guide” has a bunch of troll posts for no other reason than being large (185 pages at the moment).

If at all, the forum ninjas on B.net are not strict enough. Simply locking threats isn’t enough if the ninjas are too relunctant to ban/blacklist offenders.

COD is a lot of fun.
I reallly like the campaign and the multiplayer keeps getting better and better.
However it dosen’t make my jaw drop like Halo does.
But thats understandble. A COD game is released every year and has a short development time.
Halo comes out every three years and always blows me away.
So yeah I prefer Halo but I don’t hate COD at all.

Seriously why are we discussing COD on a Halo forum? Go discuss COD on the COD forums if you like it but not here you dont see COD fans discussing Halo on the COD forums.

I prefer Halo just for the satisfaction of exploring a different universe. Y’know, escaping from reality.

> COD is a lot of fun.
> I reallly like the campaign and the multiplayer keeps getting better and better.
> However it dosen’t make my jaw drop like Halo does.
> But thats understandble. A COD game is released every year and has a short development time.
> Halo comes out every three years and always blows me away.
> So yeah I prefer Halo but I don’t hate COD at all.

Correction, the multiplayer kept getting better and better until Black Ops came around, that game had the worst multiplayer I’ve ever seen in a CoD game. They have MW3 to restore my faith in CoD but if that game can’t impress me then the CoD series has lost my business.