bungie forum mods got owned

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

those kids were try hard, they banned you for everything and anything. they must be so lonely over at bungie.net no one is posting there now, GET OWNED!!

What are you talking about?? Why are a lot of people getting banned?

Reach forums over there have been dead for a while now.

The Flood is not a lonely place though.

1. Wrong forum.

2. They aren’t kids, they are all adults and are far older than you.

3. They banned you if you broke the rules, and if you were in the Reach Forum you really couldn’t get banned since they never went there.

4. I doubt they’re lonely, there’s tons of people over there all the time. Plenty of them are geniuses compared to the forum members here.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Halo 4.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

i got my legendary account banned for making a thread saying that my halo 3 emblem looks like a recon helmet. are you -Yoinking!- KIDDING ME? thats how they treat long time halo fans then they can go -Yoink- themselves. i bet they love calling themselves bungie employees when all they do is manage a forum

> i got my legendary account banned for making a thread saying that my halo 3 emblem looks like a recon helmet. are you -Yoinking!- KIDDING ME? thats how they treat long time halo fans then they can go -Yoink!- themselves. i bet they love calling themselves bungie employees when all they do is manage a forum

Keep making idiotic posts with zero discussion value and you’ll quickly find yourself banned here as well.

> i got my legendary account banned for making a thread saying that my halo 3 emblem looks like a recon helmet. are you -Yoinking!- KIDDING ME? thats how they treat long time halo fans then they can go -Yoink!- themselves. i bet they love calling themselves bungie employees when all they do is manage a forum

I really doubt that.

And this is helping community relations…how again?

Tearing each other down isn’t constructive or what we want at all.