Bungie Flaming Chest Piece

Hey guys. I thought that 343 should start doing the bungie flaming chest piece waves. I missed the recon waves(if they stopped) and the only way to get the chest piece was stopped. You can’t get it and I thought it would be a good idea for 343i. Please read this and reply below if you think they should of not.

This will never happen as, like the blue flames in Halo Reach, these were a Bungie only thing and not part of the hand over deal. The only reason they gave Recon armour to everyone was because there was no way for people who completed the Vidmaster challenge to unlock it on Halo Waypoint.

> This will never happen as, like the blue flames in Halo Reach, these were a Bungie only thing and not part of the hand over deal. The only reason they gave Recon armour to everyone was because there was no way for people who completed the Vidmaster challenge to unlock it on Halo Waypoint.

Actually, Bungie gave Blue Flames to everyone shortly before they handed Reach over to 343i. I don’t know why they didn’t do the same for flaming helmets in Halo 3…

> > This will never happen as, like the blue flames in Halo Reach, these were a Bungie only thing and not part of the hand over deal. The only reason they gave Recon armour to everyone was because there was no way for people who completed the Vidmaster challenge to unlock it on Halo Waypoint.
>
> Actually, Bungie gave Blue Flames to everyone shortly before they handed Reach over to 343i. I don’t know why they didn’t do the same for flaming helmets in Halo 3…

I know they gave out the blue flames, I have them on 3 XBL account. I meant 343 wont be giving them out as they are a Bungie only thing. I should have worded it better.
They didn’t give out the flaming chest piece in Halo 3 because they gave out Recon armour instead via the Vidmaster Challenge. They always intended to keep the flames for themselves to keep them unique in the community.

> > > This will never happen as, like the blue flames in Halo Reach, these were a Bungie only thing and not part of the hand over deal. The only reason they gave Recon armour to everyone was because there was no way for people who completed the Vidmaster challenge to unlock it on Halo Waypoint.
> >
> > Actually, Bungie gave Blue Flames to everyone shortly before they handed Reach over to 343i. I don’t know why they didn’t do the same for flaming helmets in Halo 3…
>
> I know they gave out the blue flames, I have them on 3 XBL account. I meant 343 wont be giving them out as they are a Bungie only thing. I should have worded it better.
> They didn’t give out the flaming chest piece in Halo 3 because they gave out Recon armour instead via the Vidmaster Challenge. They always intended to keep the flames for themselves to keep them unique in the community.

Seeing as how 343 has control over Halo 3 now, they should be able to give out the chest piece in Halo 3. AND because Halo 3 will become free on the 16th, It would be awesome for everyone to have this. It would make the game more fun for old players, new people wouldn’t ask 343 by spam for the flames, and the more fun it gets, the more people are gonna download it. Then, more people buy DLC for Halo 3 which equals in more money for 343i. I think it would be a great idea for 343i. ALso, it may only be a Bungie only item, but Bungie are not the owners of Halo anymore. they may have made the game, but the reins are passed over. The flames have been inaccessible for a LONG time. It isn’t a Bungie only item. People who bought the game as it was released, have it because of the downed app.

> > > > This will never happen as, like the blue flames in Halo Reach, these were a Bungie only thing and not part of the hand over deal. The only reason they gave Recon armour to everyone was because there was no way for people who completed the Vidmaster challenge to unlock it on Halo Waypoint.
> > >
> > > Actually, Bungie gave Blue Flames to everyone shortly before they handed Reach over to 343i. I don’t know why they didn’t do the same for flaming helmets in Halo 3…
> >
> > I know they gave out the blue flames, I have them on 3 XBL account. I meant 343 wont be giving them out as they are a Bungie only thing. I should have worded it better.
> > They didn’t give out the flaming chest piece in Halo 3 because they gave out Recon armour instead via the Vidmaster Challenge. They always intended to keep the flames for themselves to keep them unique in the community.
>
> Seeing as how 343 has control over Halo 3 now, they should be able to give out the chest piece in Halo 3. AND because Halo 3 will become free on the 16th, It would be awesome for everyone to have this. It would make the game more fun for old players, new people wouldn’t ask 343 by spam for the flames, and the more fun it gets, the more people are gonna download it. Then, more people buy DLC for Halo 3 which equals in more money for 343i. I think it would be a great idea for 343i. ALso, it may only be a Bungie only item, but Bungie are not the owners of Halo anymore. they may have made the game, but the reins are passed over. The flames have been inaccessible for a LONG time. It isn’t a Bungie only item. People who bought the game as it was released, have it because of the downed app.

Regardless of whether Bungie has control over Halo or not, the red and blue flames will no longer be made available to the public. This was stated BEFORE the hand over by both Bungie and 343. The red flames were only made available for Bungie Day (by Bungie before the switch), and the blue flames were available (again by Bungie, not 343) for a limited time to everyone who had bothered to download the FREE Bungie app for iOS devices.
The flaming effects, video rendering service and online fileshare support (for Halo 3 only) were not part of the deal. Therefore they WILL NOT be unlocked for everyone. This has been the case for almost 2 years now, and numerous threads have been made on this forum regarding the things I have mentioned, all with the answers I have given.
People need to get over it and face the fact that they wont be getting the flames anymore.