Bungie Day 2013

I have a simple question: do you think that 343 will do anything for Bungie Day? o.0

It’s quite a ways off, but there’s nothing wrong with speculating early.

Yes. Right after Coca-Cola celebrates Pepsi day.

> Yes. Right after Coca-Cola celebrates Pepsi day.

Is there a Pepsi Day? xD

Well, as far as I can tell, they aren’t direct competitors. We’ve always had something special happen on July 7, and it would be a nod towards the old franchise developers. Even if they don’t directly mention Bungie.

343 =/= Bungie
343 has 343 Day, the 343rd day of the year.

Think Bungie day will even be Halo related given that 343i has taken over.Fingers crossed for Bungie to give us something special.Perhaps a collaboration with 343i to have armour effecs or something like that.

Idk. The two companies seem pretty chill. I mean a lot of bungie even played and praised Halo 4. So we’ll see.

Lets just hope there will be Halo related activity.I mean the Halo Trilogy was what made Bungie great.Maybe something to do with Destiny,like a limited code-weapon/accessory giveaway.Bungie was always well known by its fans for giving away information and leaks about its new and upcoming games slowly but just enough to keep the public interested and waiting.So this discussion is rather meaningful.BTW,if anyone has any news on upcoming Bungie day please post a link to the page from which information was obtained for authentication.

Maybe Bungie will give us the option to wear Hayabusa armor in Halo 4 for the day. I can dream, at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Yes. Right after Coca-Cola celebrates Pepsi day.

There’s a myth out there that Coke owns Pepsi… maybe 343 owns Bungie and this is all a conspiracy?

In all seriousness, I don’t see why they would do anything. 343 has their own day, but I’m sure they’ll at least wish everyone a Happy Bungie Day.

> Maybe Bungie will give us the option to wear Hayabusa armor in Halo 4 for the day. I can dream, at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d have to ask Team Ninja for that, not Bungie.

> > Yes. Right after Coca-Cola celebrates Pepsi day.
>
> There’s a myth out there that Coke owns Pepsi… maybe 343 owns Bungie and this is all a conspiracy?
>
> In all seriousness, I don’t see why they would do anything. 343 has their own day, but I’m sure they’ll at least wish everyone a Happy Bungie Day.

In a vaulted dark file room someplace 3000 feet below 343 studios an agent of truth is busy. Ahhhh there you are. Dramatic pause. It’s true, it’s all true!!! OMG it’s true!!! :slight_smile:

Maybe the 343i team and the Bungie team will have a few matches of Halo 4 on that day and it will be streamed live for all of us to watch.

I wonder who would win?

> > > Yes. Right after Coca-Cola celebrates Pepsi day.
> >
> > There’s a myth out there that Coke owns Pepsi… maybe 343 owns Bungie and this is all a conspiracy?
> >
> > In all seriousness, I don’t see why they would do anything. 343 has their own day, but I’m sure they’ll at least wish everyone a Happy Bungie Day.
>
> In a vaulted dark file room someplace 3000 feet below 343 studios an agent of truth is busy. Ahhhh there you are. Dramatic pause. It’s true, it’s all true!!! OMG it’s true!!! :slight_smile:

Next on History Channel: Video Game Conspiracy Theories!

343 is Bungie. Listen. Bungie’s number is 777, right? And in mathematical terms, numbers that are beside each other multiply. So what does 7x7x7 equal to??

PS This is a joke

They didn’t do anything for Bungie day last year so I don’t really expect anything to happen this year either.

They aren’t bungie…