Bungie Day 2012?

I’m pretty sure it’s Bungie Day tomorrow. So is anything going to happen? Halo: Reach is still a Bungie game even though Bungie doesn’t manage it or work on Halo anymore. Just wondering. I hope they have something though like give 5% more credits tomorrow. idk - but still, it’s going to be awkward to play Halo tomorrow if nothing happens.

Hope 343i has a 343i Day or something.

343i day is on the 343rd day of the year.

Bungie has some stuffed planned for tomorrow, small time stuff first, then some big time stuff later in the day.

> 343i day is on the 343rd day of the year.
>
> Bungie has some stuffed planned for tomorrow, small time stuff first, then some big time stuff later in the day.

Thanks, The Little Moa!

I think the people on B.net might be playing Halo 3 in celebration or something like that.

But Moa’s right, 343 day = 343rd day of the year which is December 8th I think or close to it.

> I think the people on B.net might be playing Halo 3 in celebration or something like that.
>
> But Moa’s right, 343 day = 343rd day of the year which is December 8th I think or close to it.

It would be awesome if they “SOME HOW” managed to get Halo 2 back online for a day. <3 But that’s just a dream…:frowning:

Bungie has nothing to do with Halo anymore.

Bungie day will be celebrated by Bungie and Bungie fans.

I’ll be gone for the weekend, unfortunately I won’t be able to celebrate Bungie Day this year. Hopefully they won’t do something too totally awesome, because I’d be pissed at myself for missing that!

I am going to play Halo Reach since it is the only Halo game I got. Just started playing the series. Won’t get the others because I am saving up for Halo 4 and that bonus Hazop suit from Gamestop. Anyway, I bet Bungie will do something. Maybe give everyone a boost. Perhaps they will give us 1000 points or more.

Or give everyone Inheritor ranks. Haha! Like that will ever happen.

It’s upsetting but no, Bungie won’t be doing anything for Bungie day tomorrow.

You all could just go check bungie’s site they said they plan on giving some stuff away tomorrow but thats all we know till then

Read this.

I hope they do something. Even if they don’t, some friends and I are still gonna celebrate. Unless there’s a Bungie Day playlist (which I doubt) we’re gonna put on our blue flames and play Team Slayer all day.

Bungie Day is still worth celebrating. They made Reach which (despite what some people might say) is still an awesome game even after it’s been out so long. Even if 343 doesn’t do anything, everyone should still celebrate Bungie Day however they can.

> I hope they do something. Even if they don’t, some friends and I are still gonna celebrate. Unless there’s a Bungie Day playlist (which I doubt) we’re gonna put on our blue flames and play Team Slayer all day.
>
> Bungie Day is still worth celebrating. They made Reach which (despite what some people might say) is still an awesome game even after it’s been out so long. Even if 343 doesn’t do anything, everyone should still celebrate Bungie Day however they can.

I NEVER take my Eternal Flames off. I love em too damn much!! And also be sure to change your emblem.

> > I hope they do something. Even if they don’t, some friends and I are still gonna celebrate. Unless there’s a Bungie Day playlist (which I doubt) we’re gonna put on our blue flames and play Team Slayer all day.
> >
> > Bungie Day is still worth celebrating. They made Reach which (despite what some people might say) is still an awesome game even after it’s been out so long. Even if 343 doesn’t do anything, everyone should still celebrate Bungie Day however they can.
>
> I NEVER take my Eternal Flames off. I love em too damn much!! And also be sure to change your emblem.

Change it to what? What Emblems are Bungie-related?

I believe they have the Bungie logo as an option for your emblem. Also, I am going to just do random things on Reach. Maybe do some Grifball and then some Swat. Maybe even go on my Forge place. If they go a small prize for a couple of headshots in matchmaking…I will do it. Good to pratice shooting people in the head.

Change your emblem to the 7th Column.

Read this too.

Play Big Team Slayer on Halo 3 and you will see how many people are on :slight_smile:
Sadly I won’t be around to play. Have fun guys!

I almost completely forgot about Bungie Day till my friend posted it on his Facebook! I feel bad now D:

Has anything big happened yet?