Bungie Crybabies.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others or make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

That’s it, I’ve had enough of people bashing this masterpiece - all the Bungie crybabies need to adapt to this superior Halo game. Quite simply put its the greatest halo to date.

My point was proven last night, as I hid behind a rock ( invisible of course ) I waited about 4 minuets before one of the ‘shark’ team came along . I took that dude out with an overcharged boltshot. Felt good and I deserved that kill so much.

Then the sharky team all teamed up on me, fortunately for me I always loadout with the assault riffle and I cleaned them all up with one clip. Lol at how they couldn’t even kill me even when they used overpowered weapons such as the carbine. Lol you would never catch me being so cheap. Learn to adapt Bungie losers .

There’s just one thing I think 343 have left out, I wanna see a kill streak reward ( let’s say you kill 2 people in a row Without dying!) in the form of a Corvette!!! Can you imagine that , call it in, it self pilots the map showing up the enemy’s position while you deal death from above. On maps like Haven it would be great to see it hover !

Anyway I just wanted to say to all the Bungie moaners ’ if you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen’

1/10

This whole post made me lol.

this guy is completely serious and is not joking at all

you shouldn’t troll like this. 343 might take you seriously and actually add killstreaks

They are not crybabies, they have opinions. Me and you like the game, they do not; it really is that simple.

> They are not crybabies, they have opinions. Me and you like the game, they do not; it really is that simple.

Read the whole post. Lol

8/10 would read again.

> They are not crybabies, they have opinions. Me and you like the game, they do not; it really is that simple.

and there it is

it took longer than i expected but there it is

Jesus… Every single word I said was a joke? :confused:

I love bungie

> > They are not crybabies, they have opinions. Me and you like the game, they do not; it really is that simple.
>
> and there it is
>
> it took longer than i expected but there it is

:0

> 1/10

Thanks for scoring me, what would get me a 2?

> > 1/10
>
> Thanks for scoring me, what would get me a 2?

I would have liked to see some mention of camo sniping, and cleaning up with an incineration cannon / fuel rod gun you received via ordnance.

I thought it was pretty good, especially when he cleaned up those carbine-using shark team members.

> > > 1/10
> >
> > Thanks for scoring me, what would get me a 2?
>
> I would have liked to see some mention of camo sniping, and cleaning up with an incineration cannon / fuel rod gun you received via ordnance.

Lol :wink:

> I thought it was pretty good, especially when he cleaned up those carbine-using shark team members.

Sharks Vs. stingrays … Wth?