bungie beta testing

anyone here got the invite? I found it in my junk folder, waiting for a new one though, its broken

I have it and the survey is down, Urk said it will be up soon though.

Yeah got one too. Too bad we all crashed the survers whenn trying to do or even access the survey for that matter. I mainly find it funny that the survey was ‘pre-alpha’. That’s basically a baby in terms of how capable the servers were.

I still haven’t managed to get one. Signed up day 1 too…

> Yeah got one too. Too bad we all crashed the survers whenn trying to do or even access the survey for that matter. I mainly find it funny that the survey was ‘pre-alpha’. That’s basically a baby in terms of how capable the servers were.

I just hope the sign up is up soon (from what Urk said), I am really excited to be in the beta.

its gonna be areospace beta or something…

Hope i don’t miss the next survey.

> its gonna be areospace beta or something…

No one knows that, don’t jump to conclusions.

like the “MMO” Bungie was “making” was a lie, I believe Bungie confirmed it somewhere.

> > its gonna be areospace beta or something…
>
> No one knows that, don’t jump to conclusions.
>
> like the “MMO” Bungie was “making” was a lie, I believe Bungie confirmed it somewhere.

The MMO thing was a joke that became a rumour through poor speech delivery.

This really has nothing to do with Reach. Anywho, the beta testing is only a survey that you fill out on what games you play. Nothing to do with Halo or any other franchise.

I got the email and everything worked like it was supposed to.

> I got the email and everything worked like it was supposed to.

how??? what did u hav to do? did u get any new emails?

> > I got the email and everything worked like it was supposed to.
>
> how??? what did u hav to do? did u get any new emails?

I’d assume he was one of the early ones to fill in the survey before the servers were taken offline.

I did my survey about a week and a half ago.