Bumper Jumper Question

So in this vid: Watch the best in esports live - MLG
at around 15 seconds the player changes his controller button layout and it shows bumper jumper for a quick second. I’ve been using bumper jumper for a while now and it was a lot of fun in Halo 3 and a little odd in Reach with ‘X’ being the armor ability trigger, but I got used to it. The new layout has switched “Throw grenade” and the “Use armor ability” buttons. That means ‘X’ is now throw grenade and left trigger is use armor ability.

Not ok.

I really don’t like this change but I want to get the opinion of others. The best thing about bumper jumper is being able to jump, turn, and shoot/throw grenade/punch at the same time.

I would hate it. If only 343 would add custom button mapping.

i hate all you bouncing idiots anyway so i hope they lock it lol. bumper jumpers make swat and just about every other gametype so annoying…

> i hate all you bouncing idiots anyway so i hope they lock it lol. bumper jumpers make swat and just about every other gametype so annoying…

So you hate bumper jumper because it is a superior style in SWAT? … -_-

How does that even make sense?

I’m not really understanding why you are angry at me because I choose to use a different button scheme than you.

Maybe if you tried bumper jumper and saw that it is one of the most confortable and enjoyable ways to play, then you may have a change of heart. Until then, why you mad bro?

Im buying one of those reprogrammable controllers with 1 extra shoulder button just for that reason. Bumper jumper is and will always be the superior way to play halo unless you are clawing. the ability to aim,jump,shoot, and nade without removing fingers is essential almost no matter what AA they put in.

Just look at the people who say they “hate jumpers” its cuz they cant track them nearly as well.

Id love to see the KD of anyone who disagrees with me lol

> i hate all you bouncing idiots anyway so i hope they lock it lol. bumper jumpers make swat and just about every other gametype so annoying…

Just because you’re not able to kill jumping players isn’t an excuse why other players should get used to other settings, just because you don’t want to die all the time.

also, there will probably still be jumpers in swat either way.

> Im buying one of those reprogrammable controllers with 1 extra shoulder button just for that reason.

Yea I guess its about time I bought one of those fancy Razer Onza controllers. There goes another $50.