BUMPER JUMPER is broken.

When I jump and shoot it’s making me throw a nade. I’ve triple checked to make sure I’m not pressing my left trigger. I even bought a new controller and it’s STILL happening. It happens at least once a game. Right when I’m about to win a pistol battle I throw a random -Yoink- nade. PLEASE FIX THIS.

> 2533274827279479;1:
> When I jump and shoot it’s making me throw a nade. I’ve triple checked to make sure I’m not pressing my left trigger. I even bought a new controller and it’s STILL happening. It happens at least once a game. Right when I’m about to win a pistol battle I throw a random -Yoink- nade. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Has happened to me a few times. Not sure if it is my error but i really dont think it was

It happens to me something similar but with fish stick and the thruster pack (and it’s not my fault)…

Check your Controller settings on the settings menu

This happens to me as well. But i can already tell you it is actually the controller. Ill bet everyone having the issue is using the updated xbox one controller with 3.5mm port, with that being said, this version of the controller actually has a completely redesigned mechanism for the left and right bumpers compared to the original model controller that needed the chat adapter. Its becuase of how the bumpers are designed, and how they are activated with the updated controller that you/we toss a nade out occasionally when jumping. If you apply enough pressure to the bumper accompanied with any kind of downward force i.e toward the triggers you can see that the trigger does actually move very slightly, and thats all it takes. It hard to realize that you might be actually doing this but chances are that you do it unknowingly whilst in the heat of a game or especially if you are clenching and not realizing it. Trust me though, Ive played only bumper jumper since H3 and on destiny as well. I have also broken off 5 left bumpers becuase i am a clencher, so im pretty familiar with the bumper setup on these newer controllers lol. I hope this helped clear things up a little.

This happens to me but I was sure it was my own ham fisted error

scuf infinity