Bulltrue medal in Campaign.

Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…

So here’s what I know about it:

• Only 26 players in the world has it.
  • You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
  • It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
  • It has to be Co-op.

Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?

Have you looked to see if the 26 players killed a BOB in their respective games? I’d assume it’s the only enemy that you could score a bulltrue off. Speculation, though.

> Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…
>
> So here’s what I know about it:
> * Only 26 players in the world has it.
> * You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
> * It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
> * It has to be Co-op.
>
> Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?

You can get it by mortally wounding your teammate in Lone Wolves and him dying midlunge. This medal is very difficult to get due to the fact that you have to survive long enough to see sword elites, hurt your teammate enough so he should die (you cannot actually kill a teammate in Lone Wolves), and then he must die from enemy fire midlunge. I suggest easy difficulty…

> Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…
>
> So here’s what I know about it:
> * Only 26 players in the world has it.
> * You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
> * It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
> * It has to be Co-op.
>
> Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?

What about the Sword Elite at the end of Winter Contingency? Couldn’t you get a lucky Bulltrue off him?

> > Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…
> >
> > So here’s what I know about it:
> > * Only 26 players in the world has it.
> > * You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
> > * It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
> > * It has to be Co-op.
> >
> > Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?
>
> What about the Sword Elite at the end of Winter Contingency? Couldn’t you get a lucky Bulltrue off him?

Enemy AI do not lunge with the sword, so no. You cannot get a bulltrue on an enemy AI. See my previous post ^^

> > > Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…
> > >
> > > So here’s what I know about it:
> > > * Only 26 players in the world has it.
> > > * You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
> > > * It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
> > > * It has to be Co-op.
> > >
> > > Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?
> >
> > What about the Sword Elite at the end of Winter Contingency? Couldn’t you get a lucky Bulltrue off him?
>
> Enemy AI do not lunge with the sword, so no. You cannot get a bulltrue on an enemy AI. See my previous post ^^

Well suck me sideways! I could’ve sworn I’ve seen 'em do it. Maybe on LASO? I could very well be wrong. Or I have played that part one too many times for challenge completions. Not to mention the first LASO they did fully used all the skulls so that took me and some buddies about 2 full days to beat.

> > > > Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…
> > > >
> > > > So here’s what I know about it:
> > > > * Only 26 players in the world has it.
> > > > * You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
> > > > * It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
> > > > * It has to be Co-op.
> > > >
> > > > Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?
> > >
> > > What about the Sword Elite at the end of Winter Contingency? Couldn’t you get a lucky Bulltrue off him?
> >
> > Enemy AI do not lunge with the sword, so no. You cannot get a bulltrue on an enemy AI. See my previous post ^^
>
> Well suck me sideways! I could’ve sworn I’ve seen 'em do it. Maybe on LASO? I could very well be wrong. Or I have played that part one too many times for challenge completions. Not to mention the first LASO they did fully used all the skulls so that took me and some buddies about 2 full days to beat.

o.O Pass on the offer.
I’ve also beaten the game on Mythic Difficulty, and the AI still don’t lunge. Same holds true for FF. The range of the sword swing is pretty great for AI though. I’ve seen a rendered video on someone’s fileshare showing the elite at the end of Winter Con. getting a triple kill with one swing O.O Crazy…

> > Allright, so I’m going to get all possible Medals from Campaign (just for fun) and Bulltrue is the last one that I’m missing…
> >
> > So here’s what I know about it:
> > * Only 26 players in the world has it.
> > * You can only get it in the Level: Lone Wolves.
> > * It has something to do with Killjoy Medal, because everyone who has got the Bulltrue, has Killjoy in the same game.
> > * It has to be Co-op.
> >
> > Does anyone else have some info about it or how to unlock it?
>
> You can get it by mortally wounding your teammate in Lone Wolves and him dying midlunge. This medal is very difficult to get due to the fact that you have to survive long enough to see sword elites, hurt your teammate enough so he should die (you cannot actually kill a teammate in Lone Wolves), and then he must die from enemy fire midlunge. I suggest easy difficulty…

I tried that method multiple times. :frowning: Didn’t work… Have you ever got it? No?