Just stuff about the railgun

Sigh

BS Angel will never replace Urk…

> Just stuff about the railgun
>
> Sigh
>
> BS Angel will never replace Urk…

i think there both cool and there not the ones to decide what info gets released anyway so you cant be upset with bsangel for lack of information

Making a thread about the Bulletin without even linking to it?
That’s very close to a major fail if you ask me, I’ll help you this time.

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/25/The-Halo-Bulletin-52512.aspx

> Making a thread about the Bulletin without even linking to it?
> That’s very close to a major fail if you ask me, I’ll help you this time.
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/25/The-Halo-Bulletin-52512.aspx

Press the top left thing that says Halo Waypoint.

> Making a thread about the Bulletin without even linking to it?
> That’s very close to a major fail if you ask me, I’ll help you this time.
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/25/The-Halo-Bulletin-52512.aspx

no need to be a jerk, i posted the title in all caps to notify people so they could see it i didn’t expect people to look at the thread

> > Making a thread about the Bulletin without even linking to it?
> > That’s very close to a major fail if you ask me, I’ll help you this time.
> >
> > http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/25/The-Halo-Bulletin-52512.aspx
>
> no need to be a jerk, i posted the title in all caps to notify people so they could see it i didn’t expect people to look at the thread

I’m sure it’s not hard to find the Weekly Update anyways.

> i think there both cool and there not the ones to decide what info gets released anyway so you cant be upset with bsangel for lack of information

yeah but face it, urk was still better. I only started reading his stuff in 2010 and even I can say this.

> > > Making a thread about the Bulletin without even linking to it?
> > > That’s very close to a major fail if you ask me, I’ll help you this time.
> > >
> > > http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/25/The-Halo-Bulletin-52512.aspx
> >
> > no need to be a jerk, i posted the title in all caps to notify people so they could see it i didn’t expect people to look at the thread
>
> I’m sure it’s not hard to find the Weekly Update anyways.

Yeah, I never see any new guys on waypoint who’s got a hard time finding stuff like the bulletin. Would it really hurt that much to copy paste the link, really?
If someone cares enough to make a topic, which by the way is useless according to you since anyone could check for updates themselves, right?
Yeah, you’re right. Why add sources at all when you talk about quotes, news or such, especially if the topic is dedicated to something, like the update. That would be logical, smart and helpful, and those are bad things we should all avoid?
People who goes to these forums never cease to amaze me, we sure as blam! can’t claim to live in the best of worlds at least (yeah, you better google that one since I won’t link it)

> > > > Making a thread about the Bulletin without even linking to it?
> > > > That’s very close to a major fail if you ask me, I’ll help you this time.
> > > >
> > > > http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/05/25/The-Halo-Bulletin-52512.aspx
> > >
> > > no need to be a jerk, i posted the title in all caps to notify people so they could see it i didn’t expect people to look at the thread
> >
> > I’m sure it’s not hard to find the Weekly Update anyways.
>
> Yeah, I never see any new guys on waypoint who’s got a hard time finding stuff like the bulletin. Would it really hurt that much to copy paste the link, really?
> If someone cares enough to make a topic, which by the way is useless according to you since anyone could check for updates themselves, right?
> <mark>Yeah, you’re right. Why add sources at all when you talk about quotes, news or such, especially if the topic is dedicated to something, like the update. That would be logical, smart and helpful, and those are bad things we should all avoid?</mark>
> People who goes to these forums never cease to amaze me, we sure as blam! can’t claim to live in the best of worlds at least (yeah, you better google that one since I won’t link it)

Lol you’re lucky people don’t say use the search bar all the time in here. He says it’s up, meaning that you can go to the homepage and find it. It’s the homepage of THIS website. We know where it’s found, how to find it, and not to say that a thread is a fail if it doesn’t have a link to the homepage.

That paragraph really was useless. You can’t find quotes all the time with a search bar. You can find the Bulletin by going to the homepage of the website you’re on. See how one is easier than the other?

I wouldn’t even add a link to the bulletin of this thread. Everyone on these forums should know what a weekly update is, and if they don’t, they can always ask.

> Lol you’re lucky people don’t say use the search bar all the time in here. He says it’s up, meaning that you can go to the homepage and find it. It’s the homepage of THIS website. We know where it’s found, how to find it, and not to say that a thread is a fail if it doesn’t have a link to the homepage.
>
> That paragraph really was useless. You can’t find quotes all the time with a search bar. You can find the Bulletin by going to the homepage of the website you’re on. See how one is easier than the other?
>
> I wouldn’t even add a link to the bulletin of this thread. Everyone on these forums should know what a weekly update is, and if they don’t, they can always ask.

This is a forum, where we’re supposed to discuss things, not boost our ego by making threads. This thread is horrible, the OP is literary pointless and so is the thread, there is nothing to discuss and hence it should be locked and/or removed.
If he’d been smart and add a link to the Bulletin, or even copy interesting bits, or even ask for our opinions, this topic could have had an purpose. Now that is sadly not the case, and this thread is failed, but I still were nice enough to make it serve one purpose at least.
And, once again, you make the beginners misstake when it comes to argumentation. You use a “we” when you really mean “I”, but you add “we” since it makes it sound better. Sorry, but not every user on this forum knows how to find teh bulletin, especially since it’s often not under the “news” section, which one would assume. In most of these threads people come asking where the bulletin is, simply because they don’t know. this topic could hence have served a purpose, but it didn’t.
Your response is more of the same, utterly pointless and serves no purpose. You know that I’m right, just accept it and move on. Anyone can find almost any info by using google (not the search bar), still it’s custom to include a link to quotes or info so that others can read it or at least find the source. When the topic is only about new info from a certain source, it’s critical to included a link.
It seems that OP cared more for being first, then actually making a good thread with a purpose, and you seem awfully eager to back up that behaviour, best friend or just a second account?
Well, I actually don’t care. I just hope the two of you have learnt from this and next time makes a better thread, or waits until someone who knows how to add a simple link, does it instead :wink:

I, Sh1n1ng Wolf, solemnly swear to remember that the following information is not only subject to change, but in all likelihood will change before the game ships. I will also remember that when one of the below details does change, I will not be angry at bs angel, or send her angry messages. And that goes for as long as we both shall live.

> I, Sh1n1ng Wolf, solemnly swear to remember that the following information is not only subject to change, but in all likelihood will change before the game ships. I will also remember that when one of the below details does change, I will not be angry at bs angel, or send her angry messages. And that goes for as long as we both shall live.

If you had posted that a bit earlier, then bs angel would’ve married you instead of Moa. :wink: