bullets that travel through shield-less enemies

an interesting idea: bullets that travel through multiple enemies - if their shields are down (exception of some weapons of course). not that effective but every once and a wile something like a double pistol hedshot.

if they do less damage, or veer of in an adjusted direction, like they would in real life, and dependent on the weapon and the enemy

I dont think a bullet can go through the a layer of MJOLNIR armor, a human, and then another layer of MJOLNIR. Maybe the Sniper Rifle, maybe.

> I dont think a bullet can go through the a layer of MJOLNIR armor, a human, and then another layer of MJOLNIR. Maybe the Sniper Rifle, maybe.

No maybe to it, Anti-Material Rifles in RL are designed for also shooting through tanks and the like. Pretty sure at that time and age, they can cut through Mjolnir armor like a hot knife through butter.

> if they do less damage, or veer of in an adjusted direction, like they would in real life, and dependent on the weapon and the enemy

perhaps to complicated for something thats merely an “interesting idea”

Bullets aren’t supposed to go through their target though. A bullet that goes into the target and stops within them actually causes more trauma than one that passes all the way through. That’s one thing that is physically inaccurate in more “realistic” shooters with multiple target bullet penetration. A bullet from an M-4 isn’t supposed to exit the target, it’s supposed to enter their body and squash. I guess if you were using armor-piercing rounds it would makes sense, and you are shooting at fully armored spartans in multiplayer so it may be the case, but if it’s not the case then it doesn’t.

It could work, but only for like the sniper. It’s probably the only bullet weapon that has the power to go through MJOLNIR armor.

what a f**king dumb idea. LoL!