Bullet Regristration and Aiming

Has anyone been having issues ever since the patch before the recent DLC with Bullet Regristration? It’s starting to feel like Halo 3. I’ve noticed in the kill feeds of late too with less headshot kills and more “weapon” kills.

Another this is, the aiming. I know it has been really wonky since launch, but Jan thru early March it felt perfect for me. I got it done, laying out perfects consistently. Then the patch hits and I feel like I’m fighting my controller again. Readjusted my scheme, sens, and zones about 3 times and it still feels like crap. That combined with my shots not registering I lose about nearly every gunfight now. Doesn’t feel like it’s a matter of skill, more like luck.

Really is making the game not fun for myself right now. It might be me idk or some ninja changes 343 made. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

I think it’s because they removed region lock so there is more lag.

i notice one shots eat extra bullets especially when they are running away none of my shots register if they are turning a corner. Guess on their screen they are already behind cover it really is frustrating.

Wow i thought i was one of the only ones… Almost everything u say i have the same problems… Takes ages sometimes to kill someone even tho it feels like im aiming right.
And what gethtones said its probably becouse of the lag which is really terrible sometimes.

This has been happening to me most of the time. I can’t hardly hit anything in some of the games. I also noticed in those games Spanish or other languages are all I hear. I ran up behind one guy a peppered him with a smg and all of a sudden he was facing me and killed me! The players aren’t actually in the spot your seeing them in the game. EU says they can now get into games but there playing people from everywhere. Now there getting the lag also. I’m new and suck but this is ridiculous! I’ve had games with 0 kills. Not to mention the screen freezing. This is almost certain death.

> 2533274847757428;4:
> Wow i thought i was one of the only ones… Almost everything u say i have the same problems… Takes ages sometimes to kill someone even tho it feels like im aiming right.
> And what gethtones said its probably becouse of the lag which is really terrible sometimes.

Yeah, I don’t know if they reduced aim-assist or something, but I am finding it much harder to keep my reticle on enemies.

I’ve had lots of screen freezing lately. Also the same issues listed above with shots not appearing to register a good portion of the time. I’ve also noticed some really odd legendary boss kills where their health may be around 10-15% and I’ll shot them then die only to respawn and get credit for a boss kill multiple seconds after my respawn. My aiming was never amazing to begin with but wasn’t bad by any means. It has absolutely gone down the drain and only periodically can I find a game where it feels correct. I’ve attempted to adjust my settings and can’t get it back to where it used to be beforehand.

Yeah, last night my shots didn’t seem to land at all.

I havent had any issues

> 2533274866682248;2:
> I think it’s because they removed region lock so there is more lag.

It’s plausible but there shouldn’t be a huge impact on the matches if they’re ran on dedicated servers if I’m correct? Not a network guy just need some clarification.

> 2533274843446007;5:
> This has been happening to me most of the time. I can’t hardly hit anything in some of the games. I also noticed in those games Spanish or other languages are all I hear. I ran up behind one guy a peppered him with a smg and all of a sudden he was facing me and killed me! The players aren’t actually in the spot your seeing them in the game. EU says they can now get into games but there playing people from everywhere. Now there getting the lag also. I’m new and suck but this is ridiculous! I’ve had games with 0 kills. Not to mention the screen freezing. This is almost certain death.

Ive gone multiple games with no kill or negative as well with top assists, damage, and accuracy. I did like 5k damage one game with 15 assists 7 deaths and 0 kills. It’s super frustrating. I avoid TS and Arena now solely because I feel at an disadvantage every time I play. Not to mention how wacky the MMR is right now.

Yeah I’m getting the same issues but instead of the odd shot or two a game it’s every gun fight I’ll shoot someone with a whole pistol mag and they won’t die or it will give me a perfect when I’ve shot them seven times. This game and its connection issues is starting to remind me of MCC with the amount of players That sponge bullets non stop its -Yoinking!- frustrating especially when your trying to grind late night.

I don’t know maybe it’s because I’m from the UK and have mediocre internet or maybe its the fact that the EU only have two or three dedicated servers (citation needed) or the servers really are just awful. Either way we need region lock back on so players can grind without having to worry about connection issues

I’m as inconsistent and poor as ever!

I thought it was just cause I hadn’t played in a couple days and was wondering how the heck I got so off but yes I’ve noticed a huge difference good to know it’s not just me

> 2533274818402588;1:
> Has anyone been having issues ever since the patch before the recent DLC with Bullet Regristration? It’s starting to feel like Halo 3. I’ve noticed in the kill feeds of late too with less headshot kills and more “weapon” kills.
>
> Another this is, the aiming. I know it has been really wonky since launch, but Jan thru early March it felt perfect for me. I got it done, laying out perfects consistently. Then the patch hits and I feel like I’m fighting my controller again. Readjusted my scheme, sens, and zones about 3 times and it still feels like crap. That combined with my shots not registering I lose about nearly every gunfight now. Doesn’t feel like it’s a matter of skill, more like luck.
>
> Really is making the game not fun for myself right now. It might be me idk or some ninja changes 343 made. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

I’m right with you I was done no really well until about the gif all update

> 2533274816299345;9:
> I havent had any issues

You’re a lucky man…

To add onto that, I’ve got frequent crashes and stuttering.

Are you East coast? We’re getting screwed with bullet registration because of high pings because we’re playing on other region servers. It’s not effecting everybody. I play by myself most of the time with a mic and I’m either talking to guys in Dallas and Florida or to Europeans…and I live in Michigan by Canada. We’re getting hosed.

I will run away while being shot at In hide behind cover and still keep getting shot, most times die. or I am behind cover and getting shot.
This all started after the up date for me. west coast

> 2728296738546254;18:
> Are you East coast? We’re getting screwed with bullet registration because of high pings because we’re playing on other region servers. It’s not effecting everybody. I play by myself most of the time with a mic and I’m either talking to guys in Dallas and Florida or to Europeans…and I live in Michigan by Canada. We’re getting hosed.

I’m West Coast but I feel your pain. I mainly end of playing players from Mexico and some UK. The games with our buddies south of the border are horrible. I wish I had some of the teleportation and 100 yard melee lunges they get.