Bullet magnetism at its best

I dont think theres much i can say, just look at this

Bullet Magnatism

What? Thats how the sniper Rifle is set up in Reach, So nobody is “left out” with the sniper rifle :0.

I don’t think that the ridiculous bullet magnetism is what caused that. It looks like the host (as per usual) was having issues updating the clients’ position. Still, that is some BS.

That said, bullet magnetism is out of control.

> I don’t think that the ridiculous bullet magnetism is what caused that. It looks like the host (as per usual) was having issues updating the clients’ position. Still, that is some BS.
>
> That said, bullet magnetism is out of control.

well there was no lag so not sure if it was that or not but i doubt it as after that he melee’d me while i was behind him for the kill :confused:

Of course you mean latency to host at its best.

Yes, that is a clear clue of lag and/or latency issues. I’ve personally never seen that happen, so I wouldn’t call that “bullet magnetism”.

> > I don’t think that the ridiculous bullet magnetism is what caused that. It looks like the host (as per usual) was having issues updating the clients’ position. Still, that is some BS.
> >
> > That said, bullet magnetism is out of control.
>
> well there was no lag so not sure if it was that or not but i doubt it as after that he melee’d me while i was behind him for the kill :confused:

There is ALWAYS lag unless you are playing on a LAN.

Considering how Reach selects a host, there is almost always packet loss as well.