bull

I shot a dude in the head with six dmr shots didn’t even get his shield down but yet he shoots me four times and I die full health full shield this game is broken from the start

> 2533275004612125;1:
> I shot a dude in the head with six dmr shots didn’t even get his shield down but yet he shoots me four times and I die full health full shield this game is broken from the start

This happens a lot with me as well with basically every weapon. probably because of my internet connection (always lagging on kill cams). So i quited until i go back. But yeah, DMR and BR is pretty OP now.

> 2533275004612125;1:
> I shot a dude in the head with six dmr shots didn’t even get his shield down but yet he shoots me four times and I die full health full shield this game is broken from the start

Hahaha where are you from mate?

Central US

Join the club.
lag is guaranteed for me because I live in Australia. Which is on the other side of the world of most the halo players. That’s why my K/D is so bad

Top 5 Noob Excuses:

1. The lag is horrible
  2. My shots aren’t registering at all
  3. The other team has host
  4. Too many cheaters play this game
  5. The other team is a bunch of tryhards

You fit into #2

> 2535416519117528;6:
> Top 5 Noob Excuses:
> 1. The lag is horrible
> 2. My shots aren’t registering at all

Or maybe the lag actually is horrible. OP might not have a reliable connection to the dedicated servers that host Halo 5 matches.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, even if they end up wordfiltered.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Only people who don’t think this is true are the people who 4 shot others. This -Yoink- happens to me all the time, I might record it as proof. on top of that the killcams show them shooting the air 2 metres away from my head yet they still get the kill. 343 are such a -Yoink- game dev that they can’t even copy a simple killcam that works. they copy every thing else from the other FPS yet they cant copy a decent killcam. bunch of people over there at 343.

> 2535416519117528;6:
> Top 5 Noob Excuses:
> 1. The lag is horrible
> 2. My shots aren’t registering at all
> 3. The other team has host
> 4. Too many cheaters play this game
> 5. The other team is a bunch of tryhards
>
> You fit into #2

At this point I am unable to tell if you’re a 11-year old trying to act “cool” or if you’re a really persistent troll.