Building team for MCC

Hello halo community!

As you know the master chief collection will be upon us this November and everyone is excited. I’m looking for 4 to 6 people that are competitive and skilled to create a team that’s ready on launch day. I will also be posting on the MLG forums to build the best team I can. I’m looking for skill and composure.

A good team has not only has skill and communication, but experience together and willingness to treat each other as family. Teammates should be able to travel and play every other day at least with at least 1 other teammate.

What I’m looking for:

• overall skill. You should be skillful and an overall good player. You don’t have to be a god at halo. Just talented.

• friendly. Nobody likes a complainer. I want people that are willing to learn and get better and better. Strive to win every game and understand that with a loss there is room to learn and improve. Pickup your teammates and help instead of putting them. Develop a family atmosphere.

• practice. Right now is the time to pickup your br with me and put it some work on h3 and h4. A team that plays together is the team that gets better

-maturity. As if I haven’t talked about it enough. You need to be able to handle the ups and downs of halo with composure. I don’t care how old you are as long you understand what’s needed.

If any of this sounds like you just hit me up on here or on Xbl

Gt: my head is flat

A few questions:

1. What is the goal? Are we going for fifties or something like that?

2. Do I need a lot of time on my hands? I’ve got people to share with and school to contend with. So I’m probably not going to be the type who gets on and can go for a whole day straight. If that’s what you’re looking for, though I may be able to get in some extended runs on weekends.

3. Just how good do you need to be? Chances are when November rolls around I will not have played in a while since I just can’t play Halo 4 without getting bored, (I truly dislike that game and can’t wait to be back on Halos 1-3 again) so I haven’t been on Halo a lot. I have been pretty decent in the past, but I have no idea if I’ll be quite as good at first when the collection hits. I’ll need to re-practice a bit.

4. I also would like to know your timezone. I’m on the west coast so if you’re on the east coast I’ll probably only be able to really get on and play when it’s getting late at night where you are.

I’m not a jerk though, I can be friendly to my teammates. I admittedly get frustrated sometimes but usually if I’m just getting stomped by people that I shouldn’t even be playing, but am because of MM. I can take a close loss, and I think even in rough games, the MCC is going to be a blast.

I’ve envisioned playing on a team for the MCC but unfortunately people I know don’t have the money for an Xbone and this game. Like I said,I’d be willing to give it a shot if I sound like someone you wouldn’t mind. Just would like some more details.

Sounds like my kind of thing, but unfortunately I can’t put in the time that you are looking for. Being a college student has certain downsides and free time is one of them. :confused:

> A few questions:
>
> 1. What is the goal? Are we going for fifties or something like that?
>
> 2. Do I need a lot of time on my hands? I’ve got people to share with and school to contend with. So I’m probably not going to be the type who gets on and can go for a whole day straight. If that’s what you’re looking for, though I may be able to get in some extended runs on weekends.
>
> 3. Just how good do you need to be? Chances are when November rolls around I will not have played in a while since I just can’t play Halo 4 without getting bored, (I truly dislike that game and can’t wait to be back on Halos 1-3 again) so I haven’t been on Halo a lot. I have been pretty decent in the past, but I have no idea if I’ll be quite as good at first when the collection hits. I’ll need to re-practice a bit.
>
> 4. I also would like to know your timezone. I’m on the west coast so if you’re on the east coast I’ll probably only be able to really get on and play when it’s getting late at night where you are.
>
> I’m not a jerk though, I can be friendly to my teammates. I admittedly get frustrated sometimes but usually if I’m just getting stomped by people that I shouldn’t even be playing, but am because of MM. I can take a close loss, and I think even in rough games, the MCC is going to be a blast.
>
> I’ve envisioned playing on a team for the MCC but unfortunately people I know don’t have the money for an Xbone and this game. Like I said,I’d be willing to give it a shot if I sound like someone you wouldn’t mind. Just would like some more details.

1. to be the best we can be and compete. Simply to win every game we can. Online tournaments? Check, LAN tournaments? Check. Game battles? Check. Ranked griff ball? Check.

2. you don’t have to be on every day. But understand the more time you put in the better you’ll be. No certain amount of time is required but you need to play enough to practice with your team.

3. by today’s standards a 50 in halo3 is not too hard to get for a skilled player. I don’t even think a 50 csr in halo 4 is too fancy. Tho I must admit I stopped playing way before I got that high because I can’t stand halo 4. I’m looking for SKILLED players. It’s hard to say just how skilled you need to be. Send me a friend request and we will play some halo 3 together. I don’t have 4 right now.

4. east coast my friend, east coast. Georgia to be specific

> Sounds like my kind of thing, but unfortunately I can’t put in the time that you are looking for. Being a college student has certain downsides and free time is one of them. :confused:

I’m in college and this semester I’m taking 13 hours. Not a lot but I also coach high school football. I also go to the gym 6 days a week and have a girlfriend I have to listen to. You can do it if you want :slight_smile:

Sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. I’m definitely interested and I believe I meet the criteria, but I don’t have halo 3 anymore. I only play halo 4 although it is my least favorite installment of the franchise. Besides Reach. Anyway I would play 3 with u if I still had it. If you want to practice on H4 then hit me up. I’m even considering buying H3 again for practice. My GT is V3 Krysis