Building Halo 4 Team

Tired of crappy team mates that do absolutely nothing?
Tired of doing bad because your team is too bad to push out of a spawn trap?

GT: Groupkiller75

I’m building a good team to play matchmaking with. Its not really an official clan, just some people that would like to play together. I strive to win and love teamwork.

requirements:
atleast a 1.5KD(i will be tolerant somewhat on this)
chatty and competitve
somewhat mature(i do rage sometimes, nobody is perfect)
Focus on TEAMWORK

also, my timezone is US eastern time, so i would prefer people in my timezone, but whatever works for you.

If you are interested, message my gamertag.

I can promise you everything but the K.D.

Im on a clan already but i would love to play matchmaking with you, trust me you won’t be disappointed.

My GT: DarthSpartan01

I have a few demands on the poeple who send me friend requests that wanna do matchmaking.

you have to have a chill attitude

must be able to work as a team

do not take the game too seriously (no raging) it happens at times but not all the time it gets annoying.

we rip on each other all the time in good fun, never take anything personally.

i prefer adults, children with weird voices are aweful

THIS IS A BIG DEAL SO PAY ATTENTION, VAMPIRE RULES DO NOT JOIN PARTYS UNLESS YOU ARE INVITED. I WILL REMOVE PEOPLE WHO JOIN GAMES AND PARTIES WITHOUT INVITES.

even if your bad as long as you enjoy playing multi we would love to have you
send me a FR
Gamertag : John Mclan

I would love to play with some decent teammates, but just a heads up, you cannot judge someone by KD. I mean my friend is like nearly 3000+ KD and I am about -100.
Although our skill level is nearly the same. We play 1 V 1 and we probably split the wins. When we play Regicide, we are nearly always King, and probably just about a 2 kill space between each other.

All in all KD is inaccurate. And cannot be properly judge. I suggest you remove that rule.

@ ShadowEliteEpic: I understand what you mean when you say K/D isn’t accurate judgement. Skill wise atleast, but it does tell you that a person with a positive K/D is obviously more capable of staying alive. @ GroupKiller 75: I’d love to join, but I’m afraid that the timezone diffrence would be a problem. Other than that I meet all your requirements my K/D 1.83, love to talk, I’m a team player ( I give callouts quite often) and I’m not a squeaker lol.

I’ll join your team I don’t know how leaniant you are with K/D, I have a positive one but I’m a good players that rushes a position and sacrifices a lot, hence the non exceptional K/D. although the fact I’m SR 90 in a month should shed light on my skill. My gt is Mr Athior

I want to join your team. My name is BlackAceSpade. My k.d isn’t 1.5 but you should see my skill before you judge me.

my kd is above 1.5

…and i am looking for everything in the op basically