- Bugs with the new update -

• Spawning the Sound: Music [Abandoned Station] in forge causes most actions (i.e. walking, running, grenade explosion) to sound muffled across other modes. In forge, customs, etc.

• Scripts with timers on them tend to randomly stop there timers, and then resuming there times randomly.

I’ll add more if I come across them.

Hmm I have not noticed amything so far.

> 2533274823409884;1:
> - Spawning the Sound: Music [Abandoned Station] in forge causes most actions (i.e. walking, running, grenade explosion) to sound muffled across other modes. In forge, customs, etc.
>
> - Scripts with timers on them tend to randomly stop there timers, and then resuming there times randomly.
>
> I’ll add more if I come across them.

Have the same problem in forge and Multiplayer

> 2533274861263132;3:
> > 2533274823409884;1:
> > - Spawning the Sound: Music [Abandoned Station] in forge causes most actions (i.e. walking, running, grenade explosion) to sound muffled across other modes. In forge, customs, etc.
> >
> > - Scripts with timers on them tend to randomly stop there timers, and then resuming there times randomly.
> >
> > I’ll add more if I come across them.
>
>
> Have the same problem in forge and Multiplayer

The muffled sound glitch goes away if you enter another zone with a different music filter. But if you don’t then the muffled sound glitch carries over to other games unless you restart the game

Not so much a bug as much as a change in bugging: The custom weapon glitch can no longer map Rain of Oblivion onto other weapons UNLESS a weapon pad already had a RoO weapon created already.

> 2533274822455412;4:
> > 2533274861263132;3:
> > > 2533274823409884;1:
> > > - Spawning the Sound: Music [Abandoned Station] in forge causes most actions (i.e. walking, running, grenade explosion) to sound muffled across other modes. In forge, customs, etc.
> > >
> > > - Scripts with timers on them tend to randomly stop there timers, and then resuming there times randomly.
> > >
> > > I’ll add more if I come across them.
> >
> >
> > Have the same problem in forge and Multiplayer
>
>
> The muffled sound glitch goes away if you enter another zone with a different music filter. But if you don’t then the muffled sound glitch carries over to other games unless you restart the game

That means when I get home in some hours the glitch is away? Thanks good.

Some bugs I found while playing and cant find a proper Bugs forum atm.

1. If you weld something or sometimes alt-tab out and then in, the game doesn’t respond to the mouse input unless you go to the pause menu.
  2. browsing through my bookmarked maps, the list consists of the same maps each tab and doesn’t update during the load.

Sad thing they most likely won’t get fixed. We still have the same bugs since launch, and other updates.

The audio bugs annoy me the most though.

I have so many problems with the content browser in general.

• I can only open the first page of bookmarks
  • Gametypes get corrupted now, something that never happened to me before anvils legacy. They’ll just refuse to load and I have to delete them.
  • If you edit the description for a gametype, it RESETS the settings on it.

343 fix these things!!!

> 2533274813193842;5:
> Not so much a bug as much as a change in bugging: The custom weapon glitch can no longer map Rain of Oblivion onto other weapons UNLESS a weapon pad already had a RoO weapon created already.

Yes I noticed this as well, other weapons which (I believe) appear to be glitched are:
a)The scale of Soirapt- it does not load in at all
b) Jorge’s chaingun does not exhibit the damage boost red outline as in Warzone (is this intentional?)
c) Both hunter assault cannons are listed as their own weapons and are not configurations (possibly intentional), the Berserker’s claw does not exhibit its warzone skin.

> 2533274811292695;10:
> > 2533274813193842;5:
> > Not so much a bug as much as a change in bugging: The custom weapon glitch can no longer map Rain of Oblivion onto other weapons UNLESS a weapon pad already had a RoO weapon created already.
>
>
> Yes I noticed this as well, other weapons which (I believe) appear to be glitched are:
> a)The scale of Soirapt- it does not load in at all
> b) Jorge’s chaingun does not exhibit the damage boost red outline as in Warzone (is this intentional?)
> c) Both hunter assault cannons are listed as their own weapons and are not configurations (possibly intentional), the Berserker’s claw does not exhibit its warzone skin.

Jorge’s Chaingun seems to work if you don’t map something first. I noticed the issue with Berserker’s Claw, and Scale of Spirapt indeed doesn’t load any differently from the base weapon.

A side note that I noticed is that the Hannibal Mantis’s stomp now has inconsistent hitboxes (not that I’m complaining too much, because the Mantis after this update is God-tier.

> 2533274823409884;1:
> - Spawning the Sound: Music [Abandoned Station] in forge causes most actions (i.e. walking, running, grenade explosion) to sound muffled across other modes. In forge, customs, etc.
>
> - Scripts with timers on them tend to randomly stop there timers, and then resuming there times randomly.
>
> I’ll add more if I come across them.

Same, happened to me too

> 2533274823409884;1:

Saw this on several maps so far, and it has some potentially devastating consequences. You script a door to open at a set time and now with the update players might get trapped breaking the game type. Additionally, you cannot coordinate timers. For example, I set one script to move an object, and another after to reset its position, except now it may drift three or more times before it gets a reset signal. Horribly frustrating.

Another item, which does not technically qualify as a bug since it relied on a glitch in the first place, is the new physics of welded vehicles. I have been looking at a ton of prefabs and games I bookmarked before the update and the changes destroyed the drivability of many welded vehicles. The response to block weight is completely different making some completely undrivable or previously stable vehicles unwieldy at best.

Additionally, (welded) vehicles no longer react to gravity volumes in the same way at all (before the update you could use gravity volumes as a soft barrier to “nudge” welded vehicles back down and prevent flipping, but now it just bounces them out of control with the slightest bit of contact. What used to be a very mild reaction to the effect is now violent and so forceful that they perpetually bounce back up off the ground and back into the edge of the volume.