Bugs On Halo Infinite (Base Xbox One)

When you load into Halo Infinite in the menu screen, the pelican renders weirdly. I was on base Xbox One, but I don’t know if this was a problem on other systems.

In the “Prostheses” section under “Body & AI,” there are problems with how you can change your Spartan. I don’t quite understand what happens, but previous changes made to your Spartan won’t appear until you make another change. For example, if you change your left leg to Transtibial and then change it to None, it won’t appear on your Spartan until you change the prosthetics of another limb. I hope that’s an adequate enough explanation.

I also feel like the game doesn’t run on base Xbox One as smoothly as it was advertised. There’s rendering and slight frame rate problems. Maybe it’s the problem with the build that used to showcase performance and the build featured in the tech preview, or maybe it’s a problem on my end. I’m not sure.

> 2533275082447386;1:
> When you load into Halo Infinite in the menu screen, the pelican renders weirdly. I was on base Xbox One, but I don’t know if this was a problem on other systems.
>
> In the “Prostheses” section under “Body & AI,” there are problems with how you can change your Spartan. I don’t quite understand what happens, but previous changes made to your Spartan won’t appear until you make another change. For example, if you change your left leg to Transtibial and then change it to None, it won’t appear on your Spartan until you change the prosthetics of another limb. I hope that’s an adequate enough explanation.
>
> I also feel like the game doesn’t run on base Xbox One as smoothly as it was advertised. There’s rendering and slight frame rate problems. Maybe it’s the problem with the build that used to showcase performance and the build featured in the tech preview, or maybe it’s a problem on my end. I’m not sure.

These rendering issues are already brought up at the known issues page. I’ve noticed the prosthesis bug as well but any change you make is actually happening - only the showcase doesn’t reflect it properly. You can see that by making a few changes, remembering what they were and then exiting back to the “Play” tab. You’ll find that everything is how you picked it there. I’ve already filed a ticket for it and I strongly suggest you do so as well.

Also do have another look at the known issues page. It makes things a lot easier if you already know what might be faulty so you can focus on the things that weren’t mentioned there.

> 2533275026323708;2:
> > 2533275082447386;1:
> > When you load into Halo Infinite in the menu screen, the pelican renders weirdly. I was on base Xbox One, but I don’t know if this was a problem on other systems.
> >
> > In the “Prostheses” section under “Body & AI,” there are problems with how you can change your Spartan. I don’t quite understand what happens, but previous changes made to your Spartan won’t appear until you make another change. For example, if you change your left leg to Transtibial and then change it to None, it won’t appear on your Spartan until you change the prosthetics of another limb. I hope that’s an adequate enough explanation.
> >
> > I also feel like the game doesn’t run on base Xbox One as smoothly as it was advertised. There’s rendering and slight frame rate problems. Maybe it’s the problem with the build that used to showcase performance and the build featured in the tech preview, or maybe it’s a problem on my end. I’m not sure.
>
> These rendering issues are already brought up at the known issues page. I’ve noticed the prosthesis bug as well but any change you make is actually happening - only the showcase doesn’t reflect it properly. You can see that by making a few changes, remembering what they were and then exiting back to the “Play” tab. You’ll find that everything is how you picked it there. I’ve already filed a ticket for it and I strongly suggest you do so as well.
>
> Also do have another look at the known issues page. It makes things a lot easier if you already know what might be faulty so you can focus on the things that weren’t mentioned there.

Alright, thanks for your input! I wasn’t even aware there was a known issues page. I’ll check it out.

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.

For general feedback that is not a bug or issue, feel free to use the pinned feedback threads at the top of the Halo Infinite forums
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics