Bugs & More Bugs

I don’t know about you guys but if there is one thing that pisses me off about 343, it’s the amount of glitches that are still in the game that have not been patched. I still get the glitch where my spartan disappears in the customization menu, I still get kicked out of Warzone games occasionally and I still sometimes get REQ service unavailable glitches. What is up with 343i and glitches? Do they not know or do they even care?

Op ive experienced everything you have. But it maybe just the way its going to be. Not everyone is experiencing it so it probably isn’t on the top of there list to do. Even though as of late there are more and more players having such troubles it still takes time for 343i to see what it is that maybe causing this. And it maybe something they cant fix… Have you posted in the support section at all? If you haven’t I would. Its always good to make your issues noted there.

Zippy.

> 2533274923241939;1:
> I don’t know about you guys but if there is one thing that pisses me off about 343, it’s the amount of glitches that are still in the game that have not been patched. I still get the glitch where my spartan disappears in the customization menu, I still get kicked out of Warzone games occasionally and I still sometimes get REQ service unavailable glitches. What is up with 343i and glitches? Do they not know or do they even care?

It’s been a while since I was kicked out of game or got the REQ service unavailable. Maybe it’s your connection? As for my Spartan disappearing in my customization menu, I’ve only had that when a game is close to launch… do you also have that at random time?

It still bugs (no pun intended) me too, but I’ve pretty much given up hope on these things being fixed now. To give 343 the benefit of the doubt, it might be something that they can’t fix. Maybe it’s something that’s just inherent to the game’s design, so fixing it would require them to completely redesign the game.

> 2533274834670861;4:
> It still bugs (no pun intended) me too, but I’ve pretty much given up hope on these things being fixed now. To give 343 the benefit of the doubt, it might be something that they can’t fix. Maybe it’s something that’s just inherent to the game’s design, so fixing it would require them to completely redesign the game.

Thats what makes me wonder also. The problem could be so deep it might be total game redesign. We just really don’t know. But make no mistake other forums as well have had a increase with such issues with this game. This newly released update may have brought back a few but I would bet it wont take long for them to find another game to play because of this. It all comes down to how much can one tolerate…

Zippy.

Bugs happen OP, that’s just the nature of software development. Fix one, 10 can pop up in their place (a wonderful experience I get to deal with on a daily basis). If you have any specific bugs or issues you need help with or would like to report, you can use an existing active thread or create a new thread for it in the Support forums