Bugs List - Needs Fixing! - 2015/08/09

I’m encountering some serious bugs in this game, that must be addressed. Here’s a concise list.

Achievements
Like A Fine Wine - The worst glitch of all…I completed the LASO playlist for Halo CE without the achievement unlocking, although it unlocked for my co-op partner. It shows 10/10 and the blue bar shows all missions complete. Says I can resume on Truth & Reconciliation. I played missions 1-2 as host on Xbox LIVE co-op. I played missions 3-7 as 2nd player split screen on my friends Xbox One. I played missions 8-10 as 2nd played on my own Xbox One.

Headstrong - I completed Keyes and got the score of 33,000+. The achievement tracker still shows 18,889 and no achievement unlocked.

The Guardians Are Coming - This one randomly unlocked while player multiplayer, but I never got killed by the Guardians actually.

Before and After - I was at 9/10 and then the tracker reset back to less than 3. However it still unlocked after doing it in the one level I missed.

Can’t Put It Down, Bonus Level, Up All Night, Can’t Get Enough, Committed, Big Time Gamer, Long Time Fan - These all unlocked at random, without the requirements being filled. They all unlocked at once, and the achievements notifications didn’t appear until 12 hours later. The Long Haul (500 missions or multiplayer games) shows I only have 141/500.

Checking Out Your Options - I’ve tried playing all of the gametypes for Halo CE multiple times, every time completing the game. I’ve done some in Custom Games and some in matchmaking. My friend unlocked it in Custom Games while playing splitscreen with me. Mine is stuck at 2/4.

Playlists
Just adding onto the LASO playlist not getting me the achievement, for some reason it says resume on the 3rd level, even though all levels are blue and show as complete 10/10.

Leaderboards
Many leaderboards do not update properly and some in game stats don’t work either. Very lame considering I like stats and leaderboards. Plus after doing LASO on Halo CE, I deserve to be on the leaderboard.

I’ve kind of had the same problems. The “Party Pooper” achievement has supposedly reset itself, but now I wonder if I’ll unlock it when I finally do get 250 Killjoys. Only time will tell I suppose.

Disappointing right? For me the worst thing is the LASO Halo CE achievement. 20+ hours of brutally difficult gameplay with disconnects after 5 hours even…and finally completing it and it not unlocking.

> 2533274839916617;3:
> Disappointing right? For me the worst thing is the LASO Halo CE achievement. 20+ hours of brutally difficult gameplay with disconnects after 5 hours even…and finally completing it and it not unlocking.

Sorry to hear that. I suppose on a related note, my Halo 2 laso playlist reset twice. In total I have probably spent 8 or 10 hours on cairo station alone.

> 2717573882290912;4:
> > 2533274839916617;3:
> > Disappointing right? For me the worst thing is the LASO Halo CE achievement. 20+ hours of brutally difficult gameplay with disconnects after 5 hours even…and finally completing it and it not unlocking.
>
>
> Sorry to hear that. I suppose on a related note, my Halo 2 laso playlist reset twice. In total I have probably spent 8 or 10 hours on cairo station alone.

That sucks too! I have an idea why these 3 achievements won’t progress or unlock for me. While playing as 2nd player the requirements were met, and didn’t unlock. After meeting the requirements (but not unlocking) it stopped tracking them as it already thinks them complete. Now the question is how I can get it to track my progress again. Is there a way to clear this information, like in the cache of the system? I need a fix quickly for this!

I finally found a solution after trying many things. Not sure exactly if all of this was needed but here’s what I did to get the LASO achievement to pop by looking at the playlist and the other two unlocking after redoing them:

1. Delete my profile and redownload it.
  2. Delete my local saved game data.
  3. Delete Halo MCC and ODST and reinstall the game, but not ODST.
  4. View playlists for playlist update. Redo achievements.