Buggy - Dont Recommend Purchase

Purchased this because I enjoyed the first game but was very disappointed. Buggy - Was ready to win and the game slowed to crawl with a minor screen change every 15 seconds, after approximately 20 mins, the game restored to normal speed. Graphics are not as good as previous version, too much detail makes it very confusing. Game play - It takes more steps to build bases and it is slower than previous game. Some useful commands like “control all units” was removed so you have to cursor all over to muster troops to a location. Just like a movie, the sequel is never as good as the original. XBOX 1

You just have to tap “RB” twice and it will selects all your units

Thanks for the tip

Very buggy, seems like the trend with these 343 games, good ideas for new games/modes, inability to produce a functional/stable product. Got a game-breaking bug in the advanced tutorial twice, then lost connection while simply trying to open blitz packs and lost the contents. That’s as far as I’ve gotten, and haven’t really been tempted to continue on.

> 2533274832176946;1:
> Purchased this because I enjoyed the first game but was very disappointed. Buggy - Was ready to win and the game slowed to crawl with a minor screen change every 15 seconds, after approximately 20 mins, the game restored to normal speed. Graphics are not as good as previous version, too much detail makes it very confusing. Game play - It takes more steps to build bases and it is slower than previous game. Some useful commands like “control all units” was removed so you have to cursor all over to muster troops to a location. Just like a movie, the sequel is never as good as the original. XBOX 1

The only bugs I experienced were in the tutorial, guess I’m lucky.

Haha, I opted to continue on, got through two missions without issue, then was unable to load the third mission (perpetual loading screen). Eventually got it working by resetting the game. Did they do ANY playtests? Based on the forums, all aspects of the game are a bit of a disaster.

Other than the annoying disconnects that happen every now and then, I’ve seen no major bugs. For those complaining about the controls, go through the tutorials. They are very informative as some of the controls are different. Also, if you keep hitting LT to move the cursor faster and keep getting leader power menu, there is a setting in options to swap LB/LT. This was very helpful. I’m really enjoying the game so far.

Early on in Act 1 I was getting severe lag late into missions, once it froze up entirely and I had to exit out of the game. Partway into Act 2 all the way into the end of the game, it didn’t lag out once

(And holy mother of yogurt were there a LOT of units on the field in the last mission! I’m surprised there wasn’t any framerate issues or any sort of lag during that chaos!Not sure if it’s just the early missions that are having lag issues, or if the entire thing just got solved… Or was unlucky at the time?
There was also one point where the “letterbox” effect didn’t disperse after an in-game cutscene, so I wasn’t able to see the top or bottom fractions of the screen. Had to save and reload for it to go away.

Other than that, haven’t seen any issues. Well, other than three “Infinite Loading Screen” moments.

Long loading times and audio crackling in cutscences are my biggest prob right now, so much for playing the game early, i done almost nothing only second mission in, played a 3v3 with and against AI and got destroyed as they had scarabs soo early, and i really wish i could swap the RB to all units for one tap instead of two.

Apart from one load time issue, Ive had no issues on Xbox One and have personally enjoyed the game.

Now, PC on the otherhand. Dang I am so disappointed from what I’ve had happen and from what I’ve heard has happened.

Ill prob like the game (when it actually works) it even if the ending is a sort cliff hanger as i have heard some say (not wanting to have spoilers), beacuse skirmish both online and offline gives me the replay value and is what i look for in an RTS

> 2533274850869596;8:
> Early on in Act 1 I was getting severe lag late into missions, once it froze up entirely and I had to exit out of the game. Partway into Act 2 all the way into the end of the game, it didn’t lag out once
> (And holy mother of yogurt were there a LOT of units on the field in the last mission! I’m surprised there wasn’t any framerate issues or any sort of lag during that chaos!Not sure if it’s just the early missions that are having lag issues, or if the entire thing just got solved… Or was unlucky at the time?
> There was also one point where the “letterbox” effect didn’t disperse after an in-game cutscene, so I wasn’t able to see the top or bottom fractions of the screen. Had to save and reload for it to go away.
>
> Other than that, haven’t seen any issues. Well, other than three “Infinite Loading Screen” moments.

Got the same issues mate.

On PC
-One issue:

Enemy Blisterback glitched through the ground at the downed scarab, it could shoot at me but I couldn’t shoot at it.

On Xbox 1
-Two Issues

Co Op on hold the line. Douglas went down for partner and one of my Nightingales was healing Douglas. Result was that Douglas had full health but was considered down. Only resolved by giving over the controll to the other player.

On MP vs AI, a Cyclops dropped from orbit most likely hit a flying unit, because it ran around at a high altitude. Later on it slowly fell down to the ground.

I have experienced no other issues.

Some lagging and load screen issues, also disconnecting while online and some units during the campaign just froze, I could highlight them but they wouldn’t move not sure if anyone else had that one yet?!

> 2533274832176946;1:
> Purchased this because I enjoyed the first game but was very disappointed. Buggy - Was ready to win and the game slowed to crawl with a minor screen change every 15 seconds, after approximately 20 mins, the game restored to normal speed. Graphics are not as good as previous version, too much detail makes it very confusing. Game play - It takes more steps to build bases and it is slower than previous game. Some useful commands like “control all units” was removed so you have to cursor all over to muster troops to a location. Just like a movie, the sequel is never as good as the original. XBOX 1

Urm, no? I, my three friends who have this game have never seen any of these bugs. Is your xbox on it’s way out? Flawed disk? Because the download is very stable.

The servers are meh.