bug wITH ACHIEVEMENTS

Hello everybody !

I’m here to express my disapointement regarding achievements.
Today I did the Bounty Hunter one, twice (Captured 10 skulls at once in a matchmade Headhunter game.). NO ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

The other day, same kind of issue: Infection matchmade game, I did both Emergency Room (Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.) and All Alone (Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.).

I also did the Paper Beats Rock (Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.) (Did it like 2-3 times)

I received NOTHING ! And I did all of them in Matchmade game, nothing random local. I do own Halo CE Anniversary, so this isn’t the problem.
Achievements are for me the point to play Halo, so please explain me what I did wrong or what, but it’s really frustrating.

I believe that the Bounty Hunter achievement must be done during a free for all game on Anniversary, Emergency Room must be done on an Anniversary map, All Alone on a Defiant Map (Condemned), and Paper Beats Rock also on a Defiant map.

Correct me if I’m wrong on the Bounty Hunter one.

> I believe that the Bounty Hunter achievement must be done during a free for all game on Anniversary, Emergency Room must be done on an Anniversary map, All Alone on a Defiant Map (Condemned), and Paper Beats Rock also on a Defiant map.
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong on the Bounty Hunter one.

Not quite. Bounty Hunter can be done in any Headhunter variant EXCEPT for in Multi Team which is where I’d guess the OP got his Skullamanjaros.

You’re right on with regards to the other ones though. :slight_smile: