BUG: Went 15-0, didn't get Perfection?

I went 15 and 0 last night, got the Running Riot and everything but didn’t get the Perfection. Were the criteria for a Perfection changed for H4 or was this a bug?

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/El%20Kabonggg/wargames/match-1c5eb696c19f03b6

The perfection medal isn’t in the game anymore.

You will have 1/2 perfection - beginner commandation though

I’ll have to double check, but I checked my commendation progress and didn’t see it there either. I didn’t betray anyone in that match either so I’m kind of at a loss.

On one hand I only get perfections rarely (only 3 in Reach) so maybe it’s not something I’d run into for a long while. OTOH, because it’s rare I wish I had some record of it.

Did you win the match for it to count for the commendation?

Reach is the only Halo where you could lose but still get a perfection.

His team won the match, and the commendation isn’t showing up in his stats… Might well be a bug.

There is no Perfection medal anymore. 343 removed perfection medals along with other great medals (weapon sprees, splatter sprees, stickies, sniper headshots, etc.). I truly do not understand why 343 would remove them. Instead we still have stupid medals like “killed an enemy who is reloading”.

It’s sad how much this game is being dumbed down to fit the “everybody is a winner” style of gameplay, and the new medals and lack of old ones are a perfect example of that.

At the rate they are going, by the time halo 5 and 6 come out we will be getting medals for merely looking at enemies and just thinking about killing them.

Nah, a medal for looking at someone and one for thinking. That’s what it feels like. I suppose it’s what they think the cod players will like.

> There is no Perfection medal anymore. 343 removed perfection medals along with other great medals (weapon sprees, splatter sprees, stickies, sniper headshots, etc.). I truly do not understand why 343 would remove them. Instead we still have stupid medals like “killed an enemy who is reloading”.

I believe we also have medals for generic kills. Because they are rare. And totally worthy of a medal. And Perfections are not.